Put epic adventures into a child’s hands with LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) featuring a spectacular Dragon and 4 iconic characters from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
Dragon excitement and adventure
With its articulated body, the buildable, serpent-like Dragon twists and turns in kids’ hands. Iconic minifigure characters from the movie, including Shang-Chi, Wenwu, Xialing and Death Dealer, inspire epic role play. 2 minifigures can attach to the dragon’s water base to create exciting battle scenes. The water base can be removed so the fight can continue on dry land. LEGO construction toys are a great way of playing out Marvel adventures – and kids will love to build, play and display with this amazing, stand-out set.
- Put Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings adventures into kids’ hands with this LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) set.
- Includes 4 minifigures – Shang-Chi, Xialing, Wenwu and Death Dealer – and a buildable, articulated dragon with a detachable water base.
- Kids recreate exciting scenes from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and act out imaginative stories of their own.
- A great birthday, holiday or ‘just because’ gift for young superheroes and brave dragon-slayers aged 8 and up.
- The dragon measures over 8 in. (22 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide. An ideal size for hands-on play and, when the action ends for the day, an awesome display piece.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys offer youngsters premium-quality playsets that are packed with features to inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces fulfil rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible andconnect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- April 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Looking LegoMag9 |I would recommend this to a friend!I just received the item for my son. He is a huge Marvel and Lego fan. He has multiple Marvel Lego collections and Ninjago dragons. This set is one of his favorites, he loves how it can spin and twist and turn around. Colors are beautiful, white, maroon and some blue makes it stand out. He is very please with the based that makes it easier to care for and display. In terms of difficulty, my 9 year old son spent about 30 minutes on putting it together. It doesn’t seem to be too difficult for him. The only downside would be a piece underneath the dragon when you take it off the base, it makes it difficult to stand flat. Overall, a great set for any Lego fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Battle at the Ancient Village
- May 2nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great build but come one lego!Mandofan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe ancient dragon is very iconic and is a great build. I feel like this build will not be recreated in the MCU sets but the figures are my issue. The figures torsos are all great. The legs are also very great. The issues is the figures faces. Death dealer is fine but Shang chi is the worst one by far. Seriously, why would you put the same face you used for happy hogan, which is inaccurate in the first place to him. The face for the Mandarin is awful and it has been used on Lex Luther, Super Man, Loki, and several others, in and out of the MCU. And the Katy minifigure is kinda good but the face isn’t terrible. Lego needs to make more Asian accurate face prints and not stick with the same old basic face prints. 9/10 on the build and 6/10 on the figures only because the torsos are great and the death dealer is amazing.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Battle at the Ancient Village
- April 19th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Too Fragilejcvr4 |My son built this quite quickly, but once he got playing with it he was frustrated by how fragile it was. Normally Lego's are well designed to allow kids to play with them, but this one kept falling apart. Although he really did like the dragon.April 20, 2021Jayare, Customer ServiceOh no, we're sorry to hear that. If your build isn't stable, it may be worth double checking and rebuild, there might be one piece that's a bit off from where it should be. You can always reach out for more help at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35Battle at the Ancient Village
- April 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatI would recommend this to a friend!I got this Lego set for my son and he absolutely loves it. He has been playing with the set for the past few days. He really loves dragons and when he saw the red and white dragon on the front of the box he got really excited and went and opened the box and he instantly fell in love with the dragon in the box and also I n the box came with a couple mini figures for him to play with also. I really like this lego set because it has my sons favorite creature and it has others for him to play with as well plus it keeps him busy and entertained for hours.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Battle at the Ancient Village