Kids will love pretending to be Batman™ and The Joker™ with LEGO® DC Batman 76119 Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker. This classic Batmobile toy car model has lots of eye-catching features to delight young super heroes, including a detailed dashboard in the opening minifigure cockpit, Bat symbol decoration on the wheel trims and a flame exhaust element that automatically rotates when the car is pushed along. The Batmobile's hidden, foldout stud shooters are also great for battles against The Joker, who is also equipped with a stud shooter. This LEGO Batman toy playset includes 2 minifigures and children can customize their builds, minifigures and weapons with the included pack of 10 assorted Bat elements. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- This super-hero toy playset includes 2 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker™.
- Batmobile™ features an opening minifigure cockpit with detailed dashboard, 2 hidden, foldout stud shooters, opening hood with brick-built engine inside, automatic spinning flame exhaust element function, wheel trims with Bat symbol decoration, 2 batwings and translucent yellow and red light elements.
- The flame exhaust element spins around when the car is moved along.
- This LEGO® Batman™ toy playset includes The Joker’s stud shooter and 10 assorted Bat elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons.
- This cool kids’ toy makes the best super-hero gift for Batman™ fans.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions for this super-hero toy. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Batmobile™ toy car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go GothamValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the smallest Lego kits I have built and I am really glad I didn't pick this as my first build as it would likely have put me off. I found this a really tough kit to build, because it is necessarily in black the build images can be quite difficult to decipher as black on black is not a good look except in fashion. I spent a lot of time removing sections as I had put them in the wrong spot. Definitely challenging. The look of it once completed definitely makes it worth persevering with and I am glad I did. The movement action is really smooth and I will readily admit to spending time just running it up and down my table after building with a daft grin on my face. Loved the action of Joker's "gun" to fire the little dot projectiles; they do go a long way though so be prepared to spend a lot of time scouring the floor to find them. Number Of Pieces: 342 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- August 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Circa 1989?...pretty close to perfectionreluctantyouth | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have had my eye on this set since first rumors and pictures surfaced. I picked this up at my local Walmart yesterday. There are no stickers in this set (Yes!!!). There are 3 numbered bags and 1 instruction booklet. The build took a little over an hour to complete. The build is straight forward and fun. I think the attention to exterior detailing here is quite good. The build is solid and there are few if any tricky building techniques. There is a mix of standard and Technic elements to give the chassis some extra rigidity. I like the stud shooter usage and the flame twirl as Batmobile moves forward. I would love to time travel back to 1989 and give this set to my 8-year-old self after just seeing Tim Burton's 1989 Batman film in the theater. I think the play value, aesthetic, and collectible nature of this set are a testament to Lego's continued evolvement. I hope Lego continues to pay homage to classic film inspired vehicles like this in the future. Would I change anything? I may change out the bat hubcap emblems for a dark grey/black disc with a silver stud in the center. Thanks for looking at my review and happy building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Batmobile.Rahman12 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonHi Lego Batman fan’s I would recommend this Lego batmobile to fan’s of batman and Lego lovers!.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- June 29th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ruined by declining lego quality!PsychoSquirrel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off i want to say that this is a great set, good value for money, fun to build and it looks great. However, i have only rated 5 and this is due to the continued falling quality of Lego. Many of my latest sets have been subject to very poorly printed parts and this time it is again the skin colour of Batman, it is more a dull white than flesh colour and just looks awful, only being saved by the fact tgat his helmet hides most of it. This is happening more and more on lego minifigures and Lego seem to ignore this decline in quality. You pay a premium for Lego products, and this should be reflected in its quality, at the moment it isn't. If this doesn't bother you then don't let it stop you buying this set, it is still an amazing set, if you can look past the printing issue.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™