Enter the action-filled world of Superman™ and Batman™ with Easy to Build models of the Batmobile™ and Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle, plus the Batcave with a bat-disc shooter. LEGO® Juniors is an age-appropriate building experience for children 4-7, with models that feature iconic super hero adventures, providing a great start with the LEGO brick. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Superman™ and Lex Luthor™.
- Features the Batcave, Batmobile™, Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle and a catapult.
- Batcave features a bat-disc shooter plus a catapult to help make Superman™ ‘fly'.
- Batmobile™ features rolling wheels and space for a minifigure
- Robotic vehicle features movable arms and wheels. One arm has a claw and the other holds a kryptonite-powered Power Beam laser gun.
- Press the catapult to launch Superman™ into the sky.
- Accessory elements include 2 bat-discs, Batarang, grappling gun, kryptonite pistol, walkie-talkie and a phone.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-7, which includes some bigger pieces and easy-to-follow instructions to make building easier.
- Batmobile™ measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- The Batcave measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2”(7cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 10th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Difficult to assembleCruelladevil1 | 45-54Purchased for: SonI bought this toy for my son who just turned 5. It took us awhile to put the small parts together. The box said 4-7 year old, this product is more for 6 year old than a 4 or 5 year old child. I thought lego jr was a step up from the duplo but easier to assemble that regular legos. The pieces are smaller than regular lego.November 18, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe're sorry your family was struggling to put your son's new LEGO Juniors set together. The Juniors line was designed for our fans who are transitioning from DUPLO to classic LEGO System Bricks. The Juniors sets have pieces in them that are already partially assembled to make it easier for younger fans to complete a build. The pieces in the sets are not smaller than classic LEGO bricks. In fact, many parts are bigger in the sense that some sections are preassembled. If you need help with the build don't hesitate to give our customer service advisors a call. You can find their contact information by visiting LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Batman™ & Superman™ vs. Lex Luthor™