Smash through the gates of Ra's al Ghul's headquarters in Desert Batman's Buggy. Fire the Buggy's stud shooters and play out sword battle scenes against the villains, then create an explosion effect by pushing the cell door's lever to release Robin™ in this detailed set, featuring a winding staircase, Lazarus Pit catapult and a lever-operated swinging axe trap. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Desert Batman™, Ra's al Ghul™, Robin™ and Talia al Ghul™.
- Features Ra's al Ghul's secret headquarters and Desert Batman's Buggy.
- Secret headquarters features 2 opening gates for Desert Batman's Buggy to smash through, a winding staircase with a green diamond-style element and lever-operated swinging axe trap, Lazarus Pit area with translucent-green liquid-style element, a catapult to launch Ra's al Ghul into battle, and a prison cell for Robin™ with exploding doorfunction.
- Buggy features 2 stud shooters and weapon holders for Desert Batman's Batarang and sword.
- Weapons include Desert Batman's sword and Batarang, Talia al Ghul's sword, Ra's al Ghul's sword, Robin's fighting stick and an axe.
- Accessory elements include Desert Batman's mask and cape, Ra's al Ghul's cape and a black scorpion.
- Also includes a comic book!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 6-12.
- Ra's al Ghul's secret headquarters measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Desert Batman's Buggy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Batman vs his successorArkhamknight102 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set consists of excellent minifigures and great builds. ras al ghul is the best part about this. the printing on his hair and torso is really a treat. the new Damian Wayne minifigure is far better than its previous one with a new cape and hood, a bit disappointing that the cape was the old one. The desert batman had really good printing as well as the talia al ghul minifigure. Moving on to the build, we have the Lazarus pit which is very small but really cool. The bat-buggy seems more like an off-roader vehicle than a desert one but, the build is really neat and the gold and black colour scheme fits perfectly. the main build holds up as a very good playset with awesome play features. my favourite is the door exploding feature but, it gets annoying if you accidentally push it. Overall this is a great set and a must buy for lego batman fans. Oh yeah and the extra scorpion piece is cool too(an Easter egg to the comics).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Rescue from Ra's al Ghul™
- June 5th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great minifigs, nice structureGMan55 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really happy to see a new set with Ra's Al Ghul as a minifig - one of the main rogues I've wanted since the DC Superheroes line started a few years ago. I didn't expect to ever see a Talia fig so that;'s a really cool addition. I've bought most of the sets in this line so don't expect much variety in the Batman figures I see now, but this desert version is new with has great printing. If only Bat's cape matched his desert gear: that's not going to help him stay hidden among sandy terrain! Young Robin has appeared with Joker's Steam Roller before, but here he has a new cape and hood, and these changes are a nice touch. The Bat-Buggy is lighter than the more solid Batmobiles in some other sets, and feels more practical than those would as an all-terrain vehicle, but the main focus here is on the bad guys' hideout. Most smaller Batman sets have vehicles rather than scenery, so building a hideout/fort offered something a bit different which I really liked! The stairs especially used techniques and pieces we hadn't seen before, and look great. Attention to detail such as the Demon's Head sign and a piece of graffiti really add character to the scene. The one aspect I was a bit disappointed by was the top of the stairs - if we had a small watchtower or lookout post it would add to the playability, giving characters somewhere to come down from. As soon as we finished building, we set about adding to this with some similar coloured pieces from Pharaoh's Quest sets - but it's a shame we instantly felt this set wasn't quite finished. + Minifigs are great with new characters and prints + Building a hideout and a vehicle in the same set is very cool - The top of the stairs section didn't quite feel completePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™: Rescue from Ra's al Ghul™
- August 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent SetxLegoBatmanx | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a big Batman fan, I was happy to see a set that contains not only Batman and his son Damian, but also Batman's worst enemy Ra's Al Ghul, and Talia in a set. When I saw it I knew I had to own this set. Being a collector, this set is just plain awesome, the detail is amazing and love the new design of the Batman Desert suit. If you are a Batman fan, this is a great set to own......Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Rescue from Ra's al Ghul™
- October 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set with great minifiguresTheGaminator23 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfnow, talia could of been more detailed, but is still great. The rest I loved, but I know this is off topic, BUT I WANT MORE SETS WITHTHE FLASH(or sets based on the show)!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™: Rescue from Ra's al Ghul™