Young children will love role-playing as Batman™ to stop a Super-Villain prison breakout with this LEGO® DC Batman 76138 Batman and The Joker™ Escape super-hero toy playset. Specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers, this LEGO 4+ set includes a Batman helicopter toy with a special Starter Brick chassis that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of building all on their own. An ideal birthday gift, this kids’ toy playset also features an Arkham Asylum model with lots of details to inspire play including 2 jail cells with walls that can be pulled down by attaching a chain and hook from Harley Quinn’s bike. It comes with 4 LEGO minifigures with weapons and a simple guide to build and play. Instructions PLUS are also available for this Batman playset in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. These easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let kids zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- This super-hero toy includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™, Harley Quinn™, The Joker™ and a prison guard.
- Arkham Asylum features an opening barrier, entrance doors with a removable crossbar lock, watchtower with a minifigure seat, 2 prison wings each with an opening jail cell for a minifigure, rotating buildable searchlight, TV screen element with image of The Joker™, buildable control panel with a detachable handcuffs element, plus 3 Batman villains’ possessions—buildable Scarecrow™ fear gas container and Mr. Freeze™ ray gun, plus Penguin’s hat element.
- Batman’s helicopter features a Starter Brick chassis, opening minifigure cockpit and rotating rotors.
- Harley Quinn’s bike features space for a minifigure plus a chain and hook to pull the mobile catapult or pull down the prison cell walls.
- Mobile catapult has 2 launchers plus 3 buildable bombs.
- This cool Batman™ toy playset includes Batman’s Batarang and megaphone element, and Harley Quinn’s baseball bat.
- Harley Quinn™ and The Joker™ minifigures with prison outfit decoration are new for June 2019.
- The best super-hero gift for preschoolers, LEGO® 4+ introduces your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets were previously known as LEGO Juniors and can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Arkham Asylum measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Batman™ helicopter toy measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 31st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Gotham prisonners are trying to escape!BiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt's a good set that I wanted to get in order to get the door of the Arkham Asylum: it's a printed piece, it's not a sticker on top. Besides this huge piece, me and my little boy liked the playability of the set. As he is only two years old, we told him that the Joker and Harley were throwing olives (bombs) at the prison. I also noticed that the helicopter blades are smaller than some Jr sets and therefore more easy to operate for a very young child. You can also lock up a character and release him with the hook of the motorcycle, etc. My disappointment with the set comes from Harley, but that's just my opinion as an adult. On one side, I find that the mini hole in the hair is a shame when there is no accessory in the box (e.g. a tiny hat like the one in series 1 #71017). The second flaw, and maybe it was just in my case, was that the grinning mouth exceeds the hair at the back. And I would have liked to have a little more detail on her face. I'm going to finish with the aspect that I like the most as an adult playing with his child: the top hat. It could be the Joker's, but the Joker rarely wears one. It could belong to the Penguin (Lego says so), but could it be the hat of the Mad Hatter, that other character from Batman's universe!?!?!?!?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™ and The Joker™ Escape
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CondoscoJones | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Joker and Harley Quinn have once again escaped Arkham, armed with misiles they must now face The Dark Knight and his Batcopter before reaching freedom.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™ and The Joker™ Escape