Experience the amazing power and acceleration of this rugged, high-speed LEGO® Technic 42073 BASH! race car model, featuring a red, black and gray color scheme with racing stickers, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler and wide black rims with low profile tires. This advanced building set is equipped with a pull-back motor, and an engine pop-out function, which is activated on impact. Combine with the 42072 WHACK! pull-back model for extended play possibilities or to create the WHACK! ‘N' BASH! combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler, wide black rims with low profile tires and an engine pop-out function, which is activated on impact.
- Check out the red, black and gray color scheme with cool racing stickers.
- Bring on the 42072 WHACK! and let the race begin.
- Activate the pull-back motor to launch the high-speed BASH!
- New-for-December-2017. See the engine fly out of the vehicle body on impact.
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Combine with the 42072 WHACK! to create an awesome WHACK! ‘N’ BASH! combi model with 2 pop-out engines!
- Suitable for ages 7-14.
- BASH! measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Combi model WHACK! ‘N' BASH! measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun buildJBTbuilder | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFairly quick build and fun to play with. Great pull-back function. The engine pops out when it crashes. Holds up well. Good traction and big wheels. No suspension. 10 year old son loves it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BASH!
- November 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprisingly Good Valueidjblack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very good Technic set, especially for Pull-Back. I like the rugged tires and decals. The exploding engine works well too. But what really surprised me was the value for the money. Pull-Back cars usually have around 150 to 160 pieces, but BASH! is fairly low, with only 135. I expected it to be overpriced, but the large beams and other parts in the set make the model the same size as other $20 Technic vehicles. The only thing I would add to this set is a steering wheel. But overall, this set is better than WHACK! for sure.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BASH!
- December 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome BASH!Dexterlite | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonExtremely fun to build and play Car. Kept my son entertained for ours! Eager to see the entire fleet!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BASH!
- February 24th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great For A Technic Beginner!SuperSteadyHamster | 25-34Purchased for: SonThis was the first Technic set I acquired and I immediately was impressed. It was very fun to build. It comes with a pullback motor, so that is cool. It also comes with two giant flame pieces coming out of the exhaust pipes. The three stickers for the engine and side panels are great, too. The pullback motor actually makes the car go a very good distance, and pretty fast. Now for the main feature of the build. When the car hits a solid obstacle hard enough, the trigger on the front throws the engine into the air. It’s pretty cool. You can also get the BASH!’s counterpart, WHACK!, and have them crash together and both their engines fly off. There are also pdf building instructions on LEGO.com for building both together into one big car that when it crashes, two parts pop out instead of one. The trigger is a little hard to activate if you hit it with your hand because there is not much room for it to move. It has to hit pretty hard, but when you pull it back and let it go on the floor it works great. I don’t know that you can fit a minifig inside but you can fit a LEGO Games microfig inside. Just make sure he doesn’t get hurt. Anyway, it’s a great buy for anyone just starting out Technic and the pop-off engine is great. But please don’t slam it into the baseboards of your rental house!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35BASH!