Now you can experience the ultimate B-wing Starfighter from the Star Wars galaxy like never before. This fantastic model features everything you would expect from our premium collector range, including rotating, self-levelling cockpit and realistic wing configurations for landing and flight. And when you're finished battling in the skies above Endor or helping to restore freedom in the galaxy, place this highly detailed B-wing Starfighter on its own dedicated display stand and fact plaque. Measures 26” (66cm) wide and 15” (38cm) high in flight configuration, and 17” (43cm) high on display stand.
- Ultimate Collector Series B-wing Starfighter!
- Rotating, self-levelling cockpit!
- Landing and flight wing configurations!
- Highly detailed model!
- Includes display stand and fact plaque!
- Model can be detached from display stand!
- Measures 26” (66cm) wide and 15” (38cm) high in flight configuration, and 17” (43cm) high when mounted on display stand!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 15th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Own one of the most unique starfighters in galaxyDonald | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this during the May 4th promotion, so it was a tremendous value to me. At full price, I was very hesitant to buy this set despite my initial interest. Now that I have it, I would have no problems with the full price tag. Simply put, this set is amazing. You're not just paying for the pieces. You're buying into the wonderful engineering and creativity that went into the set. It floors me sometimes what can be accomplished using Lego and this set is no exception. This set is highly detailed and true to the actual fighter in the movie. After building this thing, I wish the B-wing fighter had more air-time in the classic trilogy. This thing is armed to the teeth! Three ion cannons! I mean common! The Empire doesn't stand a chance. You saw what a few shots from the ground-based ion cannon did to that Star Destroyer at the Battle of Hoth. Granted, the ones installed on the B-wing are the "lite" versions, but still... That's a lot of bum-whooping power that I would have loved to see. Alas, I digress. If you are collecting UCS models like me, you must have this. It is an impressively large model with lots of details. It is sturdy as a display model, but definitely not playable due to the heft and some delicate areas. Buy it and enjoy it!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55B-Wing Starfighter™
- May 8th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must buy for the adult original series UCS fanHaderach | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!There are a lot of varied reviews of this set on this site and across the web. I am a 37 year old guy who grew up with the original movies. I only buy UCS sets for display in my home and office and I don't collect mini figures or play sets. If you tend to align with my demographic, you should feel really good about buying this set. It is GORGEOUS on display. Independent of price, you will likely never find a large LEGO B-Wing "model" like this ever again. While I was able to get it on sale during May the 4th, I can 100% tell you that I would have still payed $200 for the set (even though $200 is overpriced). Feel really good about this purchase if you have the cash and align with my demographic to a large degree, it will look great in your collection. Pictured with my review are a few shots of my B-Wing in flight with my Imperial Shuttle, they look wonderful together! Forgive the fuzzy cell phone pictures.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55B-Wing Starfighter™
- October 8th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Outstanding model and very fun buildrattlhed1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I'm an avid collector of Lego Star Wars, especially the ultimate collector series models. When I heard this was being released I was so excited. I love the B-wing (my second favorite ship next to the Y-wing). This model is outstanding. It's HUGE and so well detailed. The cockpit is amazing looking. The model is heavy and sturdy. The build is super strong and very well designed. There are some seriously clever assembly techniques in this model. I found myself several times thinking "wow, that's a really cool idea" as I was putting this together. Although I don't play with my models (I am a 41 year old adult after all!), I do think about the playability for someone younger who would own this model. I think this is definitely a playable model due to the strength of the build. It's heavy, but not too heavy to play with. This model looks great on my display shelf. Even the stand design is really cool, displaying the model at a 45 degree angle was brilliant as it allows the model to be show in full flight formation with the side wings out. I think the price range is just right for a model of this quality. I would say the only negative of this item is the box. When I went into the store to buy it, for some reason I thought the box made it look a bit underwhelming. Luckily I didn't let this stop me, and I think fully assembled it's much more impressive model. BUY IT!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55B-Wing Starfighter™
- February 13th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent BuildForgottenLords | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I just finished building this set, and really enjoyed the actual construction of it which I did with the assistance of a novice (possibly first time) LEGO builder, and we had no real issues putting it together. I love the detail that went into the design at this scale, and the overall impression is very good and relatively sturdy - The large sections attach to each other extremely well. I had the chance to see one of the models used in the filming of the original trilogy films and I was absolutely floored by how much detail the LEGO designer was able to accommodate in the finished product. Admittedly, there are a few things to keep in mind with this model. As with most of the UCS models, due to the size it should be thought of as a display model first and foremost, and manhandled relatively infrequently. This is a collector's piece and the price reflects that - a price that I do not regret paying. Certain pieces of the kit can fall off if not handled with care. These include: * The four wing pieces on the front of the 'bottom' gun pod * The gold guns on the front of the cockpit * The binoculars on the tips of the S-Foils * The curved pieces on the tips of the S-Foils, below the lasers The cone on the back of the cockpit is designed poorly as well, and is prone to fall off extremely easily as it was designed, however a simple rethink of this piece drastically increases the strength of the attachment point. Simply remove the 2x2x1/3 grey cylinder piece, and re-attach it to the top of the tan stem, on the short bit of the black stem, then put the black 3x3 cone on upside down. This allows the stem to reach further into the large grey cone. I've attached pictures to this review as a visual guide. Overall then, this is an excellent model for any collector or mature fan of LEGO and/or Star Wars, and I would recommend it to those individuals without hesitation.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55B-Wing Starfighter™