Your little superhero will feel like they are in the Marvel Avengers: Endgame movie with this exciting 76144 Hulk Helicopter Rescue LEGO® set. There are so many ways to play with the Avengers’ helicopter, featuring 2 triple stud shooters and a cool function to drop the Hulk onto enemies, plus the Chitauri’s Marvel Leviathan creature and stud-shooting flyer for aerial battles.
Role-play action! A great gift for kids, it includes 4 minifigures for role-play action, including Rescue (aka Pepper Potts) with 2 Power Blasts and Black Widow with 2 batons to fight the Chitauri. The Hulk big figure and his Infinity Gauntlet glove with collectible Infinity Stones add even more creative storytelling options.
Marvel Avengers thrills! LEGO Marvel Avengers playsets open up a thrilling universe of role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, superhero fans can recreate movie scenes, dream up their own stories or simply display the supercool models.
- Kids can role-play as Rescue, Black Widow and Hulk with a missile-shooting helicopter building toy and reimagine Marvel Avengers: Endgame battle scenes against 2 enemy Chitauri and a posable Leviathan!
- Includes 4 minifigures, a cool Hulk action figure, a helicopter with triple stud shooters and function to drop Hulk into battle, plus the Chitauris’ Leviathan and stud-shooting flyer to stage epic aerial encounters.
- Rescue aka Pepper Potts has Power Blasts for action play and Hulk comes with the Infinity Gauntlet glove with 4 collectible Infinity Stones – the other Infinity Stones are in the Avengers Compound Battle (76131) set.
- With cool action figures and models that are fun to build and great for solo or group play, this popular 482-piece building toy makes a brilliant gift for kids aged 8+.
- The helicopter building toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, and all the models and characters combine brilliantly with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more superhero role-play action.
- No batteries required – this Marvel Avengers playset is made with LEGO® bricks and powered purely by kids’ free-thinking creativity, so their superhero stories never run out of energy!
- It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can open the box and start building the models straight away.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – no superpowers required!
- July 5th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No chance based on EndgameI doubt Lego was trying to base this set on something and instead said 'kids like things that fly, build something that flies.' Its a shame because this will probably be the last endgame set we get. Give us adults more than statues and mosaics. I want quality, adult level, accurate super hero sets. I bought this set just for the Rescue armor. It looks cool with the color scheme, but I dislike the new head mold. Please go back to the original that looks much better. This makes the figures look juniorized. I get it may be necessary for the small sets for kids, but this is a larger one and clearly Lego knew this figure was the main draw so...? Star Wars gets elaborate head molds, all I am asking is we keep the good one from 2012 and not go backwards in accuracy and function. There are other things in this set but all of it went to the "insta scrap" pile. Usually I keep all superhero figs built and on display but so far rescue is the only one still built and a couple months or so of having this set. Honestly I haven't even taken hulk out of the inner plastic. I have so many other generic Hulks I just don't need/want more unless they give us more articulate big figs, which is way overdue. The helicopter I did build and tear down in less than a day. I disliked the side flaps and how many gaps there were. I now have way more dark blue than I could ever want. Please lego I don't remember avergenes marrying dark blue. Please spice the color palate up.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue