Your little superhero will feel like they are in the Marvel Avengers: Endgame movie with this exciting 76144 Hulk Helicopter Rescue LEGO® set. There are so many ways to play with the Avengers’ helicopter, featuring 2 triple stud shooters and a cool function to drop the Hulk onto enemies, plus the Chitauri’s Marvel Leviathan creature and stud-shooting flyer for aerial battles.
Role-play action! A great gift for kids, it includes 4 minifigures for role-play action, including Rescue (aka Pepper Potts) with 2 Power Blasts and Black Widow with 2 batons to fight the Chitauri. The Hulk big figure and his Infinity Gauntlet glove with collectible Infinity Stones add even more creative storytelling options.
Marvel Avengers thrills! LEGO Marvel Avengers playsets open up a thrilling universe of role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, superhero fans can recreate movie scenes, dream up their own stories or simply display the supercool models.
- Kids can role-play as Rescue, Black Widow and Hulk with a missile-shooting helicopter building toy and reimagine Marvel Avengers: Endgame battle scenes against 2 enemy Chitauri and a posable Leviathan!
- Includes 4 minifigures, a cool Hulk action figure, a helicopter with triple stud shooters and function to drop Hulk into battle, plus the Chitauris’ Leviathan and stud-shooting flyer to stage epic aerial encounters.
- Rescue aka Pepper Potts has Power Blasts for action play and Hulk comes with the Infinity Gauntlet glove with 4 collectible Infinity Stones – the other Infinity Stones are in the Avengers Compound Battle (76131) set.
- With cool action figures and models that are fun to build and great for solo or group play, this popular 482-piece building toy makes a brilliant gift for kids aged 8+.
- The helicopter building toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, and all the models and characters combine brilliantly with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more superhero role-play action.
- No batteries required – this Marvel Avengers playset is made with LEGO® bricks and powered purely by kids’ free-thinking creativity, so their superhero stories never run out of energy!
- It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can open the box and start building the models straight away.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – no superpowers required!
- December 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow...ryans63 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI find the set quite interesting: for it has nothing to do with Endgame yet still blows me away with the carefully chosen Minifigures and color scheme. I would definitely recommend this to others!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- April 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funershtor |Purchased for: SelfThere's so much to love about this set. Hulk with the gauntlet, him dropping from the helicopter, the way the Chitauri monster has a body that wiggles like a snake. It's so fun.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- June 25th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ugly helicoptersPurchased for: SelfThe helicopter overall is ugly and the wings are unnecessary even in they have a play feature and black widow looks nothing like black widow I loved the rescue figure and the hulk was ok I guess.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- August 18th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Decent set, main draw is minifigs and gauntletPurchased for: SelfI bought this set hoping to like the copter better, but it was flimsy compared to other builds in the marvel category I have. The cockpit if squeezed too firmly during play starts to come apart. The Rescue and Hulk figures are the saving grace for this set. Of course, I had to collect the other stones for the gauntlet!August 31, 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! Sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the copter together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue