Your little superhero will feel like they are in the Marvel Avengers: Endgame movie with this exciting 76144 Hulk Helicopter Rescue LEGO® set. There are so many ways to play with the Avengers’ helicopter, featuring 2 triple stud shooters and a cool function to drop the Hulk onto enemies, plus the Chitauri’s Marvel Leviathan creature and stud-shooting flyer for aerial battles.
Role-play action! A great gift for kids, it includes 4 minifigures for role-play action, including Rescue (aka Pepper Potts) with 2 Power Blasts and Black Widow with 2 batons to fight the Chitauri. The Hulk big figure and his Infinity Gauntlet glove with collectible Infinity Stones add even more creative storytelling options.
Marvel Avengers thrills! LEGO Marvel Avengers playsets open up a thrilling universe of role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, superhero fans can recreate movie scenes, dream up their own stories or simply display the supercool models.
- Kids can role-play as Rescue, Black Widow and Hulk with a missile-shooting helicopter building toy and reimagine Marvel Avengers: Endgame battle scenes against 2 enemy Chitauri and a posable Leviathan!
- Includes 4 minifigures, a cool Hulk action figure, a helicopter with triple stud shooters and function to drop Hulk into battle, plus the Chitauris’ Leviathan and stud-shooting flyer to stage epic aerial encounters.
- Rescue aka Pepper Potts has Power Blasts for action play and Hulk comes with the Infinity Gauntlet glove with 4 collectible Infinity Stones – the other Infinity Stones are in the Avengers Compound Battle (76131) set.
- With cool action figures and models that are fun to build and great for solo or group play, this popular 482-piece building toy makes a brilliant gift for kids aged 8+.
- The helicopter building toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, and all the models and characters combine brilliantly with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more superhero role-play action.
- No batteries required – this Marvel Avengers playset is made with LEGO® bricks and powered purely by kids’ free-thinking creativity, so their superhero stories never run out of energy!
- It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can open the box and start building the models straight away.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – no superpowers required!
- April 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my 10 year old son after he built it he said he really enjoyed it. The best bit has to be the way hulk who is in a very cool detailed costume can drop from the helicopter and take out the villains such are included. Also in the side there are shooters what work well. All the mini figures were really well detailed. The cockpit of the helicopter opens up and the little wings fold up and down. The only bad thing was that 1 piece was missing which isn’t a big deal but would be nice if that didn’t happen. But other than that it was great.April 22, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing a piece. Usually you’ll find it stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the part hasn’t appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to get started.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- December 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One for the collectionDavidk23 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a great set to buy , good playability for the younger ones and a lot of spare shooters for when you inevitably loose the things. Excellent detail in both the tony stark nanite infinity gauntlet and in pepper pots new suit The gauntlet itself was a nice addition to my infinity LEGO saga the only let down is again LEGO split the infinity stones however if you’ve brought all the sets then you have enough for a show down of both gauntlets Overall one of my new faves :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- August 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Missing important piecePurchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI purchased this set for my nephew for his eighth birthday. It was kind of expensive. But he loves the hulk and legos. I saw this Purchase as a win win. But unfortunately it’s missing hulks gauntlet... he is devastated. That’s kind of an important piece and is pictured in the set. I hoping I can obtain the piece with out having to return/ exchange his built creation? Because no eight year old wants to return their just build LEGO set.
Response from LEGO SHOPAugust 28, 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! We're so sorry to hear that all-important gauntlet is missing. It’s rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. If those wayward pieces aren't just hiding on the floor or stuck in the packaging somewhere, we're here to help. Just head on over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request a replacement.Play Experience5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- April 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Such an expensive helicopterSefron |This helicopter is rubbish it is the same price as the Star Wars krennics shuttle which has double the pieces and 10 times the size. Also city helicopters that are double the size are like half the price. You can drop Professor hulk but who would want to put someone in an open helicopter. Also if you want something like this get the quinjet sure it’s a little more expensive but you get more pieces and a much bigger model as well as it is in the movie and if you want a helicopter just break it up and build a bigger helicopter than this load of rubbish.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue