Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Average rating4.6out of 5 stars
Small parts and a Small ball.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Shop more like this:
Embark on epic Star Wars missions with this fun AT-DP microfighter. This miniature collectible features posable legs, a stud shooter with extra ammo and space to seat the included AT-DP Driver minifigure with blaster pistol.
- Includes an AT-DP Driver minifigure.
- Features posable legs, stud shooter and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Move the legs to recreate the movement of a real walker.
- Fire the stud shooter to ward off the rebels.
- Includes a blaster pistol and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Includes an AT-DP Driver helmet
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best microfighterBrickFozzer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought several of these to make a whole army with various minifigs driving them. I swapped some minifigs from other microfighters and Star Wars sets. It's not difficult to build but a nice puzzle with these triangular plates that have a left and right version. I could build it in 15 minutes but you can have an hour of relaxed building fun with it. I added a small gray antenna on top at the back.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-DP™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Another Average MicrofighterTwhale | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe AT-DP Microfighter is exactly like many other Microfighters are in 2016. They are just kind of ok, but nothing really special. Now, saying that, I do still very much enjoy this set. The minifigure included in this set is an AT-DP pilot, which is the exact same figure that was included in the 2015 to scale AT-DP. This minifigure has very nice leg printing and a cool, unique helmet. However, that is really all to say about this figure. As for the vehicle, the AT-DP itself is a very accurate and scaled down version of the tall and lanky 2015 model. However, the problem with this set is that there is nothing more to say about this set. Simply put, this set is lacking something special.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-DP™
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0AT-DPGabearoo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is the easiest of the series 3 micro fighters to build. My 4 year old could put it together with minimal assistance. It is,unfortunately, the least fun to play with. The legs tend to fall off a bit during play. My son is younger than the recommended age of 6 though.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-DP™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic!PurpleSheep418 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was pretty fun to build! The little blaster on front of the AT-DP is really neat.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-DP™