This special LEGO® DUPLO® Around the World set puts a world of animals at your fingertips! Little explorers can travel from place to place by boat or plane to learn about different animals and their natural habitats. With 5 LEGO® DUPLO® figures plus 17 animals from all around the world, including a whale with opening mouth function!
- Includes 5 LEGO DUPLO figures plus 17 animals from all around the world!
- Features a buildable temple, savanna scene, forest scene, Antarctic scene and a buildable plane and boat.
- Buildable temple features a tiger, tiger cub and a panda, plus bricks decorated as bamboo.
- Savanna scene features a buildable cave with savanna tree, 2 lions with lion cub, 2 zebras and a hippo.
- Forest scene features a buildable house with opening door and table, a tree with greenery and a hanging bridge, plus a bear, fox, squirrel and 2 ducks.
- Antarctic ice block features a seal, a fish, 2 penguins and a whale with opening mouth function, plus a slide, video camera element and a brick decorated as shrimp.
- With 4 different habitats in this special set, children can focus on individual builds or combine them all for a customizable play experience.
- Young adventurers will love bridging the world with the buildable plane and boat.
- LEGO DUPLO Around the World sets encourage early roleplay with lots of animal fun.
- Use LEGO DUPLO Wildlife sets to talk to your child about wild animals, their habitats, conservation, different places in the world and the people and animals who live there—there’s so much to learn!
- LEGO DUPLO products are safe and specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Temple measures over 8” (21cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Savanna scene measures over 8” (22cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Forest house measures over 6” (16cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Plane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Boat measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- March 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Fun Set.CHaeHee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI purchased this set for my best friend's kid who is 2 years-old. He got it around February 22nd, and he's still playing it as of now. I wanted to buy him something to develop his motor skills, spark his creativity and imagination. He loves all the animals and especially the helicopter. His mother thought it was an expensive gift, but as long as she doesn't know how much I paid, it's all good. If I ever have a kid, I will surely buy this set. It's an overall better buy than the individual sets of the series. I love this duplo set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Around the World
- February 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adventure timeTurbo86 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI fell in love with this set as soon as i saw it. I had been collecting any set i could for animals with the idea that me and my daughter could build our own zoo/jungle when she is old enough to play with regular lego... I had no idea how much variety and playability duplo sets had until i saw this! My favourite part of the set is the whale, while my daughters favourite is the plane, which happens to fit in with a game we play together - we "go on holiday" to different parts of the world and play a little themed game/puzzle before "flying" to the next location. The instruction booklet is like a regular lego set. Each build has its own section and matching animals... think of it as multiple little sets in one... meaning this is a great middle step between duplo and regular lego. I plan to let her build the entire set (eventually) by taling breaks between sections. Overall, very happy with this product, would highly reccommend and i will continue to add to it until we start our adventure with regular lego.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Around the World
- March 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It’s a zoo!EGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this for my brother and he insists it’s a zoo lol. He plays with this daily. There are a ton of animals, his favorite is the whale. I love the water piece that can be added to the top of the whale as if he was spraying water. This has been great to teach him about animals and different areas where animals live. 4 people come with this and a bright yellow camera. This set is a great way to teach little kids about animal environments and animals in general. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a child who likes duplo legos.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Around the World
- April 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonWe love LEGO! Playing and building and talking and learning.... all while sitting at a train table with a fabulous 2-1/2 year old =)Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Around the World