- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- Arkham Asylum
Bust into Arkham Asylum with Batman™ and banish The Joker™ and the other Super-Villains with the Phantom Zone Projector element. This highly detailed set from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE features the massive Arkham Asylum model with many different areas—including Dr. Harleen Quinzel’s office, ward office, four cells, an ‘x-ray’ security scanner, canteen, visitors’ room and laundry room—plus a separate five-story lookout tower, police car and loads of play-inspiring accessories. With 12 minifigures—and plenty of Super-Villain characters among them—also included in the set, the role-play possibilities are endless.
- Includes 12 minifigures: Batman™, Robin™, Aaron Cash, Dr. Harleen Quinzel™, Barbara Gordon, Poison Ivy™, The Joker™, The Riddler™, Two-Face™, Catwoman™ and two GCPD officers.
- This action-packed set features a hugely detailed Arkham Asylum with a guard tower, plus a police car.
- The Arkham Asylum features a roof with chimney, decorative and snow elements, adjustable exterior searchlight-style elements, a statue in front of the large opening entrance doors, ‘x-ray' security scanner, Dr. Harleen Quinzel’s office, ward office, visitors’ room, four cells with opening doors and hanging vines outside Poison Ivy’s cell, canteen, laundry room, red phone box with a phone element, plus a separate lookout tower.
- Reveal a skeleton ‘x-ray image’ as you guide a minifigure through the security scanner.
- Help to run Arkham Asylum from Dr. Harleen Quinzel's office, featuring assorted elements including a computer, rotating chair and two syringes.
- Monitor Arkham Asylum with Aaron Cash in the ward office with assorted elements including a desk, computer, safe, donut and video tapes.
- Feed the prisoners in the canteen featuring a table and assorted elements including trays, plates, sausages, pretzels, donut, cheese, watermelon, and juice and milk cartons, plus a separate picnic table build with four minifigure seats.
- Visit the inmates in the visitors' room featuring a partition wall with window element and a phone element on each side.
- The laundry room includes two washing machines, washing powder box, broom and other assorted elements.
- Also includes weight training equipment elements like a bench for a minifigure with a barbell stand and barbell, plus two dumbbell hand weights.
- The lookout tower features five levels and assorted play-inspiring elements including a basketball hoop, two boxes of TNT explosives, three computer monitors and two loudspeakers.
- Police car features a removable roof to easily place three minifigures inside, opening doors, an opening trunk and translucent police-light-style elements.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s Phantom Zone Projector, cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, Robin’s cape, Dr. Harleen Quinzel’s clipboard, Aaron Cash’s hook, and the GCPD officers’ two walkie-talkies and two handcuffs
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 12+.
- Arkham Asylum measures over 11” (30cm) high, 18” (46cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- Lookout tower measures over 11” (29cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Police car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- February 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent set- great Minifigures22kane |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterDespite what some of the negative reviews here say this is actually a very cool set. My daughter and nephew spend hours playing with it and the detail of the set is quite good. In response to the negative feedback on the set, sometimes the older fans forget that most of these sets are intended for children. As far as a child is concerned there are lots of play opportunities and my personal favorite is the selection of characters/ Minifigures. The kids took turns building which lasted about half the day and they had a great time with it. Why an "expert" builder would bash a children's set is beyond me. Great job on a great set, Lego!!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arkham Asylum
- January 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Arkham is Back!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is truly magnificent! It carries a lot of potential and deliveries it! From first glance, the asylum has amazing details, textures, etc. This build was very fun and came with a whopping 12 minifigures! The part per brick piece ratio is fair and not overpriced at all. The minifigures in the set are amazing, with exclusive Aaron Cash, Harleen Quinzel, Two-Face, and Barbra Gordon! Lego didn't disappoint at all! By far, this is truly the best Arkham Asylum reiteration! The features and details are magnificent, with many great brick details, and "snow" effects. The set was a fun build and I'm glad to have it i my collection! :D #legobatmanmoviePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arkham Asylum
- March 30th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun, but unconnectedSkrt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had so much fun building this set! The only downside is the three parts are not actually connected. I wish they would actually lock together because I have to 'take it apart' in order to move it anywhere. Otherwise it was a fantastic build!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Arkham Asylum
- February 2nd, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Childs playPurchased for: SelfAs a Lego professional builder, I found it this set lacked quality bricks, proper design, and may have been rushed. The first thing that I noticed was the brick quality in bag 2 and 3, and it carried through to all the bags. I purchased the set to do a diorama at a movie theater by request, the set ended up getting a complete redesign and color change to dark red because the brown bricks were of such poor quality. Also the playability of the set I felt was rushed and could have been done much nicer. The best feature of this set was the mini figures. The lack of detailed sections was disappointing. The one build section that was close to being up to par with a set this big to me was the laundry area, that was the nicest part of this build. The "snow" on the roof, well, it was sub-par at best. This set should have been the best of the series, but I think the penguins car was the most impressive as far as build technic goes. Even with redesigning and switching colored, it only took 4 hours to build.February 6, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt's great to see that you were able to change some of the colors in the build to suit your liking. You're very creative! Thanks for the feedback, and we're happy to see that you used some of your creativity to make the set "your own."Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Arkham Asylum