Airlift amazing finds with the LEGO® City 60196 Arctic Supply Plane, featuring an opening back and ski landing gear, plus an ice cutter vehicle with rotating cab, articulated saw arm and spinning blade, an ice scooter and a ‘frozen’ saber-toothed tiger encased in an ice formation with translucent blue bricks. This Arctic Expedition set includes 4 LEGO minifigures.Building Instructions
- Includes 4 minifigures: an arctic explorer, arctic pilot, expedition leader and driver, plus a saber-toothed tiger figure.
- Features a cargo plane with opening hold and ski landing gear, an ice cutter vehicle with opening, rotating cab, articulated saw arm with spinning saw blade and 4 tracks, plus an ice scooter.
- Also includes a ‘frozen' saber-toothed tiger encased in an ice formation build with translucent blue blocks.
- Accessory elements include a saw, 2 beacons, 2 cargo boxes, radio, laptop and a pair of snowshoes.
- Lower the ice cutter saw blade and cut into the ice mountain to free the prehistoric tiger.
- Guide the cargo plane in for a landing with the radio and handheld beacons.
- Load the prehistoric animal onto the plane with the ice scooter.
- Cargo plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 10” (27cm) wide.
- Ice cutter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Ice mountain measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Saber-toothed tiger stands over 1” (4cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- October 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Both surprised and happy with this build!LegoTsar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I have been a fan of the "arctic" sub-themes for years now. When this new wave of sets was released, I was very excited. However upon being disappointed for the most part with the largest set, 60195, because of poor pricing and play experience, I decided to check out this set as a substitute, and that was definitely a good decision! The plane build strays from the typical style, with space for a pilot and co-pilot. The back of the plane is widened out by one stud on each side to allow more potential cargo to be carried, including the snowmobile and saber-tooth tiger included in the set. It is a good build, I only wished the engines looked a bit better. The other major build in the set is a huge ice saw. The canopy is able to rotate 360 degrees, which is a nice detail. The treads are able to rotate without a cheater wheel. The saw both articulates and works well. The ice build included is good, more than the bare minimum needed. Even the little snowmobile is good. As a whole this set is incredible. As value goes, this set has 69 pieces less than the largest set but costs 40 dollars less. Granted a lot of pieces here are small treads, but the overall volume of stuff in this set poses a much greater value than the large set and wins my stamp of approval.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Supply Plane
- June 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Evanthelegofan11009977 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like the set it has a lot of playability and I really like that you get an animal although I wish that it came with 2 more minifigures the rest of the the set is cool and I think it is worth it's $80.00 dollarsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Supply Plane
- September 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingChefLego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the plane and especially the big saw on the construction equipment . I've never seen one like it. I really like the laptop and the sabertooth tiger. This is fun to play with because I can create arctic areas in my house to play with the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Supply Plane
1 of 1