Arctic Exploration TeamCity
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over $85, valid 1/10-1/27 while supplies last.*Learn more
Discover incredible things with the LEGO® City 60191 Arctic Exploration Team set! This LEGO City Arctic Expedition set features a snowmobile with trailer hitch, trailer and storage box, plus an ice block element holding an insect encased in ice, saw, camera and a pair of snowshoes. Includes 3 LEGO minifigures and a LEGO husky dog figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: an arctic photographer, a snowmobile driver and an explorer, plus a husky dog figure.
- Features a snowmobile with trailer hitch, plus a trailer and a storage box.
- Also includes an ice block element containing an insect.
- Accessory elements include a box, saw, camera and a pair of snowshoes.
- Hitch the trailer to the snowmobile and head off to explore.
- Saw a chunk of ice out of the ice block and discover the frozen insect.
- Snowmobile with trailer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Ice block measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- June 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New Arctic Theme Starter Set.Xylfinna |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new Arctic sets are outstanding and a must have. The Arctic Exploration set (60191) comes with 3 figures and a husky dog. There are 70 parts in the set, it is a straight forward and easy set to put together. There are new prints and parts in this set and a great starter set for the new Arctic theme. Positive; 3 great new prints for mini figure and dog. there are no stickers. Great price point at under $10.00. Negative; The only issue that I could find was the rear "track" for the snow machine is a Technic pcs and not a track. They are smaller then the front ski's so it looks even smaller. I would recommend using a larger Technic parts or even with small track. So over all this is a fun and great set for all ages it has great parts for replay ability. So I would say a must have. Happy building.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Exploration Team
- June 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was in Toys R Us in Canada looking for some clearance items and on a whim picked one of these new sets. I love the starter sets. This one is geat in every way. Cool pcs, I like the frozen dragon fly pc. The dog is awesome. Really cool Mini Figures with nice printing and interesting accessories like snow shoes and hats/helmets. The snow mobile and trailer look really great as a LEGO vehicle and something I knew about with this theme that is much more striking in person is the colour scheme. It's so nice. The Orange and Blue look really good together. Over all, this little set exceeded my expectations in every way and makes me want more Arctic sets. I'll definitely pick up at least one more of the larger sets in the City Arctic theme in the future. Now LEGO, all we need is some white base plates.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Exploration Team
- October 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More of these please!heli |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set ticks all the boxes for me. It's a starter set similar to 60163 and 60157. Each of these sets comes with one animal, three minifigs, one vehicle and some scenery or structure. First of all it is great value for money compared to most any other set. A single collectible minifigure bag is almost half the price of this set. Sets that do have more pieces also cost significantly more. Second, the fact that you get three minifigs and one animal makes this set just perfect. If you already have a large Arctic set, you probably won't be looking for yet another car or helicopter. Instead, you'll want more minifigs to add to your world. The dog and scientists are all beautiful figures. I love the fact that all figures are different as well. Even though this set is great as an addition to a larger Arctic set, you also get enough stuff to play with this set on it's own. There's a small snowmobile and some sort of ice pillar with a pre-historic fossil inside. Kids will have hours of fun playing with this small set. I would like to see more of these starter sets. It allows you to get a taste of a theme without having to spend too much money.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Exploration Team
- May 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy Way to Get Arctic Minifigs!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was originally interested in this starter set because of the husky and the minifigures, but once I got it I realized that the speeder and ice block were neat too. The speeder moves around easily and the insect frozen in ice goes well with the other preserved animals featured in the theme. This set has a fair amount of accessories, and the minifigures' winter hats would work well in any winter scene. This is also one of the smallest sets to get a husky in, and not terribly expensive.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Exploration Team