Boost any young Padawan’s collection with LEGO® Star Wars 75214 Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter. The sleek shape of this instantly recognizable interceptor from Star Wars: The Clone Wars features retractable landing gear, an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit for Anakin to sit in, a clip underneath for his Lightsaber, a hidden compartment for extra ammo, space for R2-D2 and wing-mounted stud shooters.
- Includes an Anakin Skywalker minifigure and R2-D2 droid figure.
- Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, a storage clip for Anakin’s Lightsaber, hidden compartment for extra ammo and stud shooters on the wings.
- Includes Anakin's Lightsaber.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- July 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best LEGO set ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!I am really glad I chose this set because I had so much fun playing with it but I don’t really watch clone wars episodes so I like making my own scenes with it. There is a lot of functions for a 20 dollar set. Opening the window is satisfying when it is new. It has pretty much the same amount of functions the 90 dollar x wing. If you want to get the x wing but you think it is pricy then buy this one unless you like the wing function. But overall I love the set and definitely recommend this set for any Star Wars LEGO fan.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- August 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is where the fun begins...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe lego Anakin's jedi starfighter is a great little set for kids and adult fans of the show. You get Anakin's starfighter from the clone wars TV series with Anakin and R2-D2. The ship has a nice design and I think Lego did a good job making a lego set of it. However, I think the cockpit area is too high up, and the shaping from the cockpit to the wings shouldn't be so steep. You get 2 stud shooters witch look fine, and can be used for play. This set is a little unstable, as the landing gear is only 1 stud wide. So it is easy to tip over. Overall, I think this is a decent representation of the ship, with a good price, but with the odd shaping of the cockpit section and weak stability, this set goes from a great set to a good set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- January 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is where the fun beginsKeaton |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk so the quote is incorrect because in universe Anakin was in an Eta-class Interceptor not Delta-class starfighter, but that's unimportant. I loved both the actual building experience and the finished result. It's visually appealing, and much sturdier than its 11-yr-old predecessor. The stand is somewhat hard to manipulate but not that big of a deal. The new minifigs are a great improvement from the last one. I like how although this is a Clone Wars-based set that the Anakin doesn't possess the goofy, cartoony eyes but rather his normal face. When compared to the 2014 LEGO Jedi Interceptor the Anakin has minor face changes, a slightly lighter hairpiece (still the same mold), and more reflective torso printing. The R2-D2 is the same as the 2014 one. There's another play feature not featured on the box or instructions, but I believe there is a secret compartment in front of the droid socket underneath the darker grey slope piece, small enough to hide extra studs for the shooters or a lightsaber hilt. Overall great build and I'm satisfied with the price range, and also the exclusion of the usual side builds in other sets. This is a great way to get an inexpensive, but still well worth buying, Jedi starfighter, and I just got this set today.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- August 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value Star Wars FighterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of the new Season I have bought and built, I still got the two speeder bikes from the cloud riders to build from the Han Solo film. It's a lovely set, fantastic fun to build and actually great value for money. The set is a striking combination of yellow and grey bricks and is very sleek looking.The Anakin Minifig looks great and reminds me of the "Revenge of the sith" look he had as a pilot of an Eta 2 fighter in the battle of Coruscant. There is a lot of stickers for this set BUT you get a printed console piece for Anakin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done Lego. The set looks Awesome without stickers but I feel warm that Anakin has a console to look at so he don't need to use the force as much to fly his fighter against the CIS just cos I don't like stickers. An awesome striking and cheap lego STAR WARS fighter. If your kid likes this sort of thing, this is the best set to buy. :DPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™