Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™Star Wars™
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchase over $120, valid 10/18-10/24.*Not VIP?
Small parts and a Small ball.
Boost any young Padawan’s collection with LEGO® Star Wars 75214 Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter. The sleek shape of this instantly recognizable interceptor from Star Wars: The Clone Wars features retractable landing gear, an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit for Anakin to sit in, a clip underneath for his Lightsaber, a hidden compartment for extra ammo, space for R2-D2 and wing-mounted stud shooters.
- Includes an Anakin Skywalker minifigure and R2-D2 droid figure.
- Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, a storage clip for Anakin’s Lightsaber, hidden compartment for extra ammo and stud shooters on the wings.
- Includes Anakin's Lightsaber.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- September 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Return the Clone Wars Has"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnce I heard this set was rumored for the 2018 Fall Wave I though the price would be $25 or $30 like the Jedi Interceptor from 2014. I was wrong. This set is amzing really awesome minifigures/ features and much better than he 2008 one. Also, the previous set needed in a remake! Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker (10/10)- Really terrific minifigure. Much needed update over the clone wars version (last seen in Corusant Police Gunship in 2014) and a double sided face for added playability. R2-D2 (9.5/10)- Great detailing, but I think we should have that third leg for the astromech droids by now. Good inclusion to this set! Pros: - Awesome price per piece count (great price) - Terrific Minifigures - Cool lightsaber stash - Great playability - Easy to open cockpit - Hidden stud shooter ammo Con: - Wish this set had more landing gear to make ship more sturdy in landing mode. Overall, really one of the best models I have seen for the 2018 Fall Wave. Also this set is honestly one of the best Clone Wars sets to come out recently or if ever! Highly recommended that you pick this set up before it retires! Recommended sets below only for Prequel and Clone Wars fans!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- September 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sleek Starfighter this is!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great addition to anyone's LEGO Star Wars collection. The set came together quickly and easily. Its result is a sleek and awesome Starfighter for Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2 that's ready to take out the Sith! This set has a good value, and a lot of play abilities. I would definitely recommend this small, yet cool set to a friend. Review by Joseph cheeseinthepie. 9/5/2018Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- August 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Begun the Clone Wars HasI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust built the Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter 75214 and found this to be great. This is the Delta-7 version seen in the Clone Wars and the model is very good. The assembly is easy and fun and took me about two hours. I’m not a fan of stud-shooters but on this set they work. I really liked the clip for the Light Saber. There is great play value for the younger set and for us collector’s it’s a great addition. Also, the new Anakin Clone Wars figure that is more Lego Minifig standard is much better than the previous “cartoony” version from 2007. Overall this set is good but I did have some issues. The holes at the bottom sides of the cockpit could have been eliminated and when you attach the wings there are gaps that detract from the look of the fighter. Also, unusual for Lego, a step is omitted in the instructions – where the technic bricks are added to attach the port wing. Nit-picking? – probably. Yet, for $25 Canadian you can’t go wrong. There is great value here and this should be a must for your Lego Star Wars collection. It will look great next to my Obi-Wan Jedi Interceptor.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- May 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Star Wars and I enjoyed building. When I began to build it I couldn’t stop, I continued building it until I finished.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™