Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™4.5455511.
In the heat of an epic Lightsaber battle with Asajj Ventress on planet Coruscant, Anakin seeks a way out from this deadly duel! Open the cockpit of the LEGO® Star Wars™ Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™ and help him leave his adversary on the planet surface! As featured in the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated shorts, this modified Delta-7 light interceptor has loads of great features, like detachable escape pod, droid eject function, retractable front landing gear, Lightsaber storage and 4 spring-loaded shooters! Includes Anakin Skywalker and Asajj Ventress minifigures with assorted weapons, plus an Astromech Droid.
- Includes Anakin Skywalker and Asajj Ventress minifigures with assorted weapons, plus an Astromech Droid
- Features an opening cockpit, detachable escape pod, droid eject function, retractable front landing gear, Lightsaber storage, 4 spring-loaded shooters and spare ammunition
- Weapons include Anakin’s blue Lightsaber and Asajj Ventress’ red Lightsaber
- Close the cockpit, raise the front landing gear and take to the skies!
- Defend yourself with the spring-loaded shooters
- Detach the escapepod and hit the droid eject function!
- Recreate epic clashes between two deadly rivals
- As seen in the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated TV shorts
- Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I am the best pilot in the Order...."radartechnician | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've always loved the design of the Jedi starfighters and this is no exception. The ship looks very good and is very accurate. It uses some very interesting techniques in the design, from the way the engines are attatched, to the way the wings curve upwards over the engines, to the way the cockpit is built. As for playability, this set does not fall short. It is larger than the other Jedi starfighters, but this doesn't detract from the maneuverability. The spring-loaded missiles work great, as usual, and there is a place underneath the ship to store the extras and so they don't get lost. The ejection mechanism for R4 is simple but effective, but the rod is a little on the long side (it can very easily be removed if you don't want it.) The detachable cockpit seems a bit unnecessary, but it does add to the playability. There are also clips for Anakin's lightsaber and binoculars, which allows the set to remain compact and portable. There are a few stickers which can be annoying to put on (especially on the front of the engines) but this is only a minor detail. The minifigures don't disappoint either. Anakin is the same as his previous appearance in the Republic Gunship and he looks good. He has a double-sided head with a smiling and an angry face. He also has a padawan braid printed on his body. A nice touch might have been to have given him a different colored hand, to match his mechanical hand in the cartoon featuring this set, but I understand why he doesn't have it. R4 has the standard astromech design and is a nice addition. Asajj Ventress is also very detailed and accurate to her appearance in the cartoon, and her inclusion in the set allows you to recreate their epic duel on Yavin IV. Great set overall, especially for older fans who remember the original Clone Wars series from their younger years.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple Build, Beautiful ResultKrisTheCollector | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWith my return to collecting LEGO® Star Wars™ sets, this was my first purchase. And boy, was it a good choice. 75087, "Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter", AKA the "Azure Angel", as seen in the 2003 animated TV Series "Star Wars: Clone Wars" (something I highly recommend a Clone Wars era fan watch, regardless of if it is considered "official canon" or not). I purchased this at its normal price, and for 370 pieces, with 3 minifigures, I think that what I paid is justifiable. Minifigures: To me, the minifigures aren't quite the main attraction of this set. As it looks, the [unnamed] Astromech Droid is essentially your standard R2 unit with a red color scheme. But, still very solid. This particular Anakin Skywalker, as noted in another review, appears to be the exact same one included in 75021-1 (Republic Gunship - 2013 edition), but would obviously have to be with this set. He is missing his iconic golden artificial hand, but I find replacing it with a standard yellow-colored hand (or possibly a C-3PO hand, if you have one) easily remedies this. Probably the nicest of the minifigs has to be the new, exclusive Asajj Ventress. She looks very well done, and extremely like her appearance was in the 2003 series. Her two curved lightsaber hilts are also very nice. Starfighter: I had honestly not expected the starfighter to be as big as it actually is. At a glance, it looks to be over 30 cm. (11 in.) in length. Also at a glance is how great this set looks. The blue-to-white pattern going on looks awesome, as do the angled pieces toward the front. For the collectors out there that dislike the spring-loaded launcher pieces (like myself), the little non-spring "guns" look very solid (thankfully) when the launchers are not loaded. Both Anakin and the Astromech Droid fit well in their compartments. The build took me roughly 1 hour (I unfortunately forgot to time myself), though I would say I am a fast builder. As it is largely symmetrical, repetitive parts of the building process should be expected. That said, and even with the fact that I am never bothered with sets that have repeating bits, this one honestly didn't feel like a chore. "Playability": As a collector, I don't plan to play with this set. But I believe I can make a fair assessment nonetheless. The inclusion of FOUR spring-loaded launcher pieces and SIX of the "laser bolt" pieces is very nice. The pop-out action for the Astromech Droid is neat, but I feel the piece used to accomplish this could have been made shorter. This feature, however, can be easily skipped with absolutely no jeopardy to the set. The final feature I will only briefly touch is the detachable escape pod. I think it's a fairly decent feature in itself, but when combined with the completed set, I feel it could cause some smaller pieces to come off. This set also has a retractable landing skid, which is a nice little addition. Cons: This set, like every other one, really, is not with at least one (mostly personal) flaw. Stickers. 8 stickers, to be exact. Though only 3 are of any really trouble to those who don't use the easier application methods, so even this is a minor complaint. Bottom line, would I recommend this set and why? Yes, I most certainly would. I think it's a beautiful set, and is not repetitive in the building process to the point of boredom, while maintaining a solid price. I hope this helps you in your decision-making.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
- in almost 5 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Yes.Zandthium | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!My girlfriend gave this to me in the hospital whilst being told i was diabetic, and man im so glad she did. I actually didnt finish it until i got home because i screwed up and had to start over :/ (embarrassing). But man when i was done i was so pleased. Easily one of my favorite sets. I didnt think much of it before i got it and would have never bought it for myself but im so glad my girlfriend got it for me. It is a great set and would recommend to everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
- in about 5 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very good setSAMSON | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA good set for good money, there is not a lot of stickers, and those that are, are easy to be applied, as a collector, I'm not playing with the set and it is only part of the collection. I am pleased with the overall appearance and I recommend it to anyone collector like me, but let me point out that as a toy for children in some places have loose blocks that can easily fall off while playing, I have in mind beak of the the star fighter that is easy to fall off. But overall, I think it's a really good set and will be liked bay anyone whether it be a collector or child.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™