Colorful jungle adventure playset for kidsBrick-built mountain construction set lets kids get absorbed in thrilling rescues as they race to save stranded animals.
Limitless rescue play for creative kidsSet inspires imaginative play as youngsters help their favorite LEGO® Friends girls save the stricken alpacas.
LEGO Friends Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
Little ones can play the hero in a rescue helicopter.
Kids can embrace nature and escape the volcano.
Role-play thrills from the TV series.
Comes with an easy-to-follow guideClear instructions will help kids aged 7+ build this 512-piece set - a construction project they'll be proud to display.
Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figuresPlus 3 alpaca figures, bat and bird figures, 2 life jackets, crystal elements, magnifying glass and walkie-talkie.
Do you know a kid who loves rescue adventure play? Help them get lost in hours of creative fun as they play out heroic scenes with the Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue (41432) volcano building kit. LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
So many ways to play
Kids can help the mini-dolls rescue the alpacas from the jungle's exploding volcano or explore the mountain caves and unearth natural treasures. If they prefer simply hanging out with friends, they can do that too in the toy cabin. It comes with cute food elements, animal rescue kit and research accessories, such as a toy walkie-talkie, flashlight and magnifying glass.
Rescue action stations
LEGO® Friends animal rescue playsets let youngsters enjoy the excitement of taking on a mission and saving the day! They'll also love this set's enhanced building experience. Download the LEGO Building Instructions app and they can access Instructions PLUS to view their creation in zoom, rotate and visualize modes!
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers, who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles and help build a better world for all of us.
- Immerse children in exciting mountain adventures with this colorful and detailed brick-built exploding volcano building toy for kids who love action play, exploring nature and caring for animals.
- With Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue (41432), kids can play out exciting jungle stories with the help of LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Mia buildable mini-doll figures, 3 alpaca figures and cute bat and bird figures.
- Kids can pretend to climb the mountain, report the eruption and whizz down the zip line to the toy cabin. They can paddle the canoe or fly the rescue helicopter toy. When the jungle rescue's over, they can explore the caves.
- There are lots of ways to play with this 512-piece mountain adventure toy, making it a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ who love rescue adventure play and caring for animals.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) high and 7” (20m) wide, this volcano toy makes a great display centerpiece. It’s compatible with all LEGO® sets, so kids can combine it with any other LEGO bricks for truly creative fun.
- This mountain playset needs no batteries. Instead, clever design brings the play to life – a button function shoots out lava elements and opalescent bricks help make the cascade's water look like it's actually falling.
- The action begins with the build! All LEGO® toys come with a clear guide, but this one also has Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation in rotate, 3D and zoom modes!
- LEGO® awesome toys have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own rigorous quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Friends bricks and build kits are tested to the max, which means this building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even withstand a volcanic eruption!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very exciting!sonu |I would recommend this to a friend!Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue was challenging and very engaging for my kids to build. They were so engrossed throughout and loved every moment of building it. They were so pleased with the final result and loved building it together as a nice team and fun activity. I highly recommend it as a great buy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent LEGO set!Meboo29 |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is bigger than I was expecting. It came with enough “extras” that it keeps my 9 and 6 year olds busy for hours. They love that it came with alpacas. It took my daughter about 1hr to put it all together by herself. They love that it has a helicopter with a rescue basket and it has the log boat for rescue’s too. They were so excited that it not only had the huge main rescue center, but also the smaller vet office with a zip line connecting them. I definitely recommend this set for anyone who has kids that not only like animals but using their imagination.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
- October 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego fun with familyFdelis |I would recommend this to a friend!I enjoyed the lego alpaca mountain. It was the first Lego that I had completed. This had over 500 pieces and it was easy to assemble and took almost 2 hours. The children really liked all the animals that came with the pieces. It came with a little helicopter, birds, bats and the characters plus alpacas and boats. It was fun putting it all together and using the Lego app and manual to put it all together. I recommend this for a weekend where you have hours of bonding time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
- September 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of fun!KianaKim |I would recommend this to a friend!Legos, a classic way to bring fun and creativity into my kids lives. I have a 5 year old and a 7 year old. I got this originally for my daughter, since it was more themed for a girl, but my son had fun with the set too! They both really enjoyed putting this Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue lego set together. Assembly directions were fairly easy to follow. My kids only needed help with a few parts. The set itself comes with quite a few fun pieces; like a helicopter, some rescue kit pieces, a flashlight, and of course the cute little alpacas. The theme is animal rescue, so it made it simple for my kids to use their imagination and get hours of playing time in even after the whole set was built.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue