Turn screen time into creativity timeShare your kid’s love of music as they direct, produce and star in music videos featuring musical characters and cool effects.
It’s easy to get startedDownload the VIDIYO™ app to choose music, scan the minifigure and BeatBits, then customise and perform with the Alien DJ.
LEGO® VIDIYO™ Alien DJ BeatBox
Share music videos safely
Avatars and app-generated usernames keep users anonymous.
Enjoy peace of mind online
All video uploads and comments are moderated.
Parents stay in control of what their child can access.
Lots to discover
BeatBox includes 14 random BeatBits and 2 special BeatBits.
Unlock cool content
Each BeatBit unlocks exciting effects when scanned.
Customize videos with BeatBits
Discover over 90 BeatBits to collect across the range.
Expand the bandWith 12 Bandmates, 6 BeatBoxes and over 90 BeatBits to collect, there’s lots to explore in the LEGO® VIDIYO™ universe.
The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.Open up the world of music video making for kids who love to dance and perform. This LEGO® VIDIYO™ Alien DJ BeatBox (43104) makes every playtime exciting. Download the free app to scan the music minifigure and reveal the alien DJ’s cool stage persona. Then scan the BeatBits to unlock special effects, challenges and more as kids produce their own unique music video, to share with other creators in the kid-safe social feed. Portable for fun on the move
Kids will love styling the BeatBox usingthe LEGO pieces. They can choose from a DJ deck, UFO or rocket design – or make up their own. The BeatBox folds up with space to store the BeatBits and minifigure so it’s ideal for play on the go. Create music experiences
LEGO VIDIYO sets offer a safe social play experience, helping kids become directors, producers and stars of their own music videos. See their creativity grow as they produce videos packed with musical mash-ups, fun characters, songs, dance moves and amazing effects.
- Inspire kids to direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ Alien DJ BeatBox (43104). Includes: alien DJ minifigure, LP record accessory, 14 random BeatBits and 2 special BeatBits.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the minifigure and special effect BeatBits. Kids will love seeing their character come to life within their music video.
- Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock special effects like the glowstick effect that leaves light trails as characters dance.
- A fun music experience for a boy or girl aged 7 and up who deserves a treat. This playset also makes a great holiday gift for any child who loves music toys, dancing and performing.
- The BeatBox measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 2 in. (7 cm) long and 3 in. (9 cm) wide.
- The BeatBox folds up so kids can take their musical world on tour, wherever they go. Inside the BeatBox, there’s space to store the brick-built scan stage, 16 BeatBits and the alien DJ’s LP record.
- LEGO® VIDIYO™ sets offer a new social play experience to help boys and girls become directors, producers and music stars as they direct and share their own music videos.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best for a younger kiddo!I would recommend this to a friend!My children enjoyed putting the set together and they enjoyed the concept of these Legos. This seems like a great birthday gift for a six or seven year old. The game does seem to be improving with updates. The interest of the kids then does also. My seven year old finds playing quite funny. My eleven year old would like to be able to search songs when creating video content. Both children would love to design their own Lego character and have that scanned into the videos as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Alien DJ BeatBox
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Techno DanceValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all I have not downloaded the Vidiyo App and I am actually not likely to. I know that is what they are designed for but I will admit I got these more for the Minifigures than for any interest in making music videos through the App. This does make the set seem expensive, however, if you are going to be using the Vidiyo App then you have to factor in the actual licensing costs to Universal and their Artists that make the App possible by uploading their back catalogue on there. Beyond that the set is actually pretty fun. The box itself is simple to build and even comes with a little storage box for those additional beatbit tiles. The lid for this storage compartment is decoratable and each instruction leaflet gives you three options for a design. Alternatively you could make your own from the pieces included (you do get a few spares) or raid your stash and do something truely unique. The box clips together firmly and the handle feels strongly attached. You could deifnitely use the box to transport your beatbits and minifigure around with no problems. The minifigure itself is nicely detailed and has a front and back print to the torso. The accessories reflect the figure's Vidiyo role and you can easily store the figure with accessories in place in the Beat Box. The 16 included beatbit tiles are well printed and come in a variety of colours so you can change them out based on the image on the front or their colour. Alternatively you can use them for what they are meant for - special actions within the App. Personally I think they will be a great resource for MOcs, particularly wall art or for using as book covers or vinyl album covers. Number Of Pieces: 73 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.25 Build Time: 10 MinutesLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Alien DJ BeatBox
- March 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice little toyFootymum |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for my 8yr old but he had a little difficulty putting it together so my 11yr old helped him. It comes with an app you can put on your phone to make music videos. There are some disks that you can use to change the music and settings. Kids enjoy playing with itPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Alien DJ BeatBox
- March 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing !Pinky42 |I would recommend this to a friend!This alien DJ BeatBox Absolutely amazing my son who is 7 loves this so much it’s lots and lots of fun he loves to Dance and loves so this is perfect ! . Get to choose from 16 special effect beatbits that are included and you choose from music from the library and record your own music videos ! Brilliant !! Thank you so so much for this fun Lego creation ! XPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Alien DJ BeatBox