Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Help your little pilot get ready for take-off at the 10871 Airport! It’s easy for preschoolers to build the boarding gate, luggage slide and revolving air traffic control tower. Toddlers will love to help the pilot get all her passengers aboard the buildable plane and head for the skies! Includes 3 DUPLO figures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a pilot, dad and a child.
- Features an airport building with luggage slide, boarding gate and revolving air traffic control tower, plus a buildable plane with wheels.
- Accessory elements include a suitcase and a gift box brick.
- Head to the airport and check in your luggage down the luggage slide.
- Help the pilot perform safety checks on her plane before leaving the airport.
- Climb into the air traffic control tower and give the signal for takeoff!
- Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to have fun while role-playing what happens at the airport before your toddler’s first trip on a plane with this versatile toy.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build model.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Airport measures over 8” (22cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Plane measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- August 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0keeps these lil hands and minds experimentingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 2 year old son loves to build an airport and play with it. I played with him at first, he got an idea and keeps rebuilding it using his imagination. Lots of different ways to play with it. I love watching him creating and building, but the best part is that he disassembles all the parts and puts it in the original box when he is done.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport
- July 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for a 3 years old childNena |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterFantastic game for my 3 years old girl. She can build, rebuild and create according to her mood and to her imagination; she creates so many stories and combines the airport with her buplo train. She has many hours of fun.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport
- June 1st, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Too simple...xicoxc |Compared to planes from the mid 00's, it's poor, considering planes from 7840 and 7843 this doesn't compare. I'd consider to buy one if close to those sets, although this one it's still playable.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Airport
- January 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLoved this set! Bought it for my kids and we had a lot of fun with the airport. Really nice that you can put the figures inside the plane! ;-)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport