Power into aerial battle with the super-spinning LEGO® NINJAGO™ Wrayth Flyer! Ghost Warrior Wrayth is armed with an axe, golden shurikens, swords and other cool weapons and ready for action. So build his personal flyer, attach the minifigure capsule and pull the rip cord—the harder you pull, the further Wrayth will fly! This set includes a Ghost Warrior Wrayth minifigure, buildable LEGO brick handle, vortex rotor, minifigure capsule, rip cord, plus assorted elements: Wrayth’s axe, Phantom Flame,Spine Chiller, 2 golden shurikens and 2 ghost swords.
- Includes Wrayth minifigure with 7 weapon elements
- Features a buildable LEGO® brick handle, vortex rotor, minifigure capsule and a rip cord
- Weapon elements include Wrayth’s axe, Phantom Flame, Spine Chiller, 2 golden shurikens and 2 ghost swords
- Wrayth minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Build Wrayth’s own personal flyer
- Pull the rip cord to send the ghost warrior spinning through the air!
- Master the ancient art of Airjitzu!
- Recreate your favorite Airjitzu scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Collect the entire LEGO® NINJAGO™ Airjitzu Flyer series for thrilling aerial battles!
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Product, worth money, one problem.bobdude05 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst, Let me say if you have a dog DO NOT let it near this toy. Unknown to me, my dog chewed up the ripcord, but I fixed it with a pair of scissors. But that is not the problem in the title, this was user error. The problem in the title is this. DO NOT buy this if you do not spend much time with friends/family. I say this because Its hard to think of what to do with it that doesn't require two (or more) people. You cannot play catch with yourself, and the things that you usually do with it (like shooting hoops) get boring after a few minutes unless you have a friend there to say "WOW!" It is not a play-with-yourself-toy. If you have friends that you see often or a large family, IT IS AWESOME. Quality-wise, it is quite hard to beat. Usually when it smashes cement or asphalt you will be afraid you are damaging it. This is not the case. It is durable, fun, and entertaining worth the money? Yes. Worth buying one for a friends so they can crash in the air?(Which is also safe) Yes. Worth collecting them all, yes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airjitzu Wrayth Flyer
- August 30th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not my First ChoiceNateo | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThe Airjitzu flyers function really well. They really fly and are a lot more exciting and a huge improvement over the Spinjitzu spinner sets from 2011-2012. The only con with the function would be that the only weapons the characters can use while in the capsule is the shurikens. Overall, the playability is pretty decent. That said, this is the last of those sets I'd recommend. The character included is extremely insignificant and cannot even preform Airjitzu in the NINJAGO TV series. It's the one I usually always see on store shelves when every other Airjitzu set is sold out. If you want to pick up your first Airjitzu set, I'd recommend any of the other ones. If you're still a completionist/collector, I still wouldn't recommend it.September 2, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are absolutely correct that Wrayth did not use Airjitzu in the Ninjago cartoon but there is always the chance that Morro taught this valuable skill to this Wrayth. It is also important that our designers understand how closely our builders compare our physical products with our cartoons and digital products as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Airjitzu Wrayth Flyer
- July 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZINGBrickdude1234 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that the thought put into this set was the same as the other 5 airjitzu flyers, but there is something special about this 1 to me. It is the minifigure and the GREAT pieces and color in this set. The Wrayth figure is what drew me towards the set, but as I built it, it seemed to become awesomer by the minute.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airjitzu Wrayth Flyer