Airbus H175 Rescue HelicopterTechnic™
Inquisitive kids aged 11 and up will love learning how a helicopter works with this LEGO® Technic™ Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter (42145) toy set. It has lots of awesome functions, so they’ll discover how the different parts come together to create an iconic search and rescue vehicle.
Packed with realistic details
This Airbus H175 rescue model helicopter is packed with features – just like those that appear on the real-life version. The motor (included) brings the model to life with moving functions. Check out the spin rotor and tail rotor with slow and fast speed settings, retractable landing gear, winch and a spinning engine. Manual functions include the swash plate to control the pitch of the rotor blades, a cockpit door, passenger sliding doors, plus opening front and rear cowlings.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable toys feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Learn how a helicopter works – Kids aged 11+ can explore the functions that make a helicopter operate with this LEGO® Technic™ Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter (42145) search and rescue toy model set
- Motorized features – Discover features operated by the motor (included), such as the spin rotor and tail, slow and fast rotor speeds, retractable landing gear, winch and spinning replica engine
- Manual features to explore – Use the swash plate to control the pitch of the rotor blades and open the front and back cowling to explore the steering mechanism of the rotor and the engines
- Opening doors – Features a cockpit door that opens and closes, plus sliding passenger doors
- A gift for kids aged 11+ – This helicopter toy set is designed to offer kids a challenging project
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ building set measures over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 28 in. (72 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide
- Batteries and motor – This battery-powered helicopter toy requires 6 x 1.5v LR6 (AA) batteries. Set also includes 1 x motor
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards