Enjoy land, air and water adventures with the awesome 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Adventure Vehicles set! Have fun building the tough offroader, with its green, white and black color scheme, cool, working winch and hook mechanism, opening doors, chunky deep-tread tires, ultra-high fenders, sturdy bull bar and orange warning beacons. It even has tool kit and fire extinguisher elements, plus a removable roof and doors for a more rugged look! Get behind the wheel and put this heavy-duty vehicle through its paces, drive over rocks, mud and rutted trails! When you’re done offroading, rebuild it to create an awesome hovercraft or a high-speed helicopter for even more fun adventures!
- Features a working winch and hook, opening doors, chunky deep-tread tires, ultra-high fenders, bull bar and orange warning beacons
- Accessories include fire extinguisher and tool kit elements
- Check out the green, white and black color scheme!
- Operate the winch
- Remove the roof and doors
- Enjoy land, air and water adventures!
- Offroader can accommodate a minifigure (not included)
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a helicopter or a hovercraft
- Offroader measures over 3” (9cm) high,5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Hovercraft measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun 3-in-1fndbt | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is an amazing set - my son loves this 3-in-1 as it is just a bit bigger than 'minifigure' scale, so he mixes it in with his CITY series sets. The scale of this set alone therefore gives it that much more play value than it normally would have. It is a bit more difficult than the simpler and smaller 3-in-1 sets, but that is not at all a detraction. These sets should be available in varying levels of difficulty. It is not difficult, just a bit more challenging for very young builders - ie: those a lot younger than the 'recommended' age :) All 3 vehicles are great to play with, the working winch is fun, but the small details on all 3 vehicles is really what make them work: the big tires and solid axles on the 4x4, and the opening 'toolbox' on the hovercraft, for example. Lego design team: please build more minifigure scale-ish 3-in-1 sets!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Adventure Vehicles
- May 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great VehicleWNL05 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fun, easy build for any LEGO vehicle enthusiast. Love the off road detail, such as the front wench and the great tires. Would highly recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Adventure Vehicles
- April 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0summer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!i never wanted a lego jeep, but when i saw the creator demo video i thought it's pretty playful. i want to modify it and make it cartoonish. i also plan to put a disney minifigure in itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Adventure Vehicles
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the working wenchCassiecat90 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI am planning on buying 2 more of this set so my son can play with all 3 vehicles together. He loves how big the Jeep is compared to his other Legos vehicles and he loves rescuing his people with the wench. We haven't built the boat yet but he's always having me change from the Jeep to the helicopter and back for him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Adventure Vehicles