Launch into LEGO® Star Wars missions with the high-speed A-Wing Starfighter, featuring an opening minifigure cockpit, retractable landing gear, rotating laser cannons and dual spring-loaded shooters. There’s also a service cart loaded with tools, extra ammo and a detachable access ladder to load the A-Wing Pilot into position. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Lando Calrissian, an A-Wing Pilot and a Rebel Ground Crew.
- Features an A-Wing Starfighter and a service cart.
- A-Wing Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, retractable landing gear, rotating laser cannons and two spring-loaded shooters.
- Service cart features a detachable access ladder, toolbox, wrench, welding apparatus, cup and extra ammo.
- Weapons include Lando's special blaster and the A-Wing Pilot's blaster pistol.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-14.
- A-Wing Starfighter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Service cart measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- May 14th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun set, great to play withren85 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this set. There are very few things that I do not like about this set. there are lots of stickers, but the model looks clean and the stickers give good detail. but it was hard to put the stickers on the wings, because I am the kind of person who trys to get the stickers perfect. the figures are really nice. the pilot has really cool printing, and the ground crew is nice as well. I do not know why lego include lando, but it's nice to have him in a set with the bespin outfit on, not the skiff gaurd. you also don't have to spend $50 for lando in the cloud city set. instead you spend $40 on a set with lando and an awesome a wing. the actual set looks sleek and cool. an intresting choice to have wheel or pulley pieces on the engine, but it works. One of the things I don't like is the cockpit. there is one control panel and thats it. there should have been more controls and details, or a bigger chair with tiles, like the red 5 x wing ucs or the snowspeeder ucs. I will have to change the chair or put more details in mine. there also could have been a handle to hold the pilot s gun. I like how the cannons on the side rotate. for some reason it is my favorite partof the set. there should be a little cut in the front, but that would be hard to do, and would make the price go up. so lego tried to have the front stickers showing that cut. I really like the spring loaded shooters, and how none of the tail shows. instead you push on a little gray technic part to shoot them. The landing gear is nice, so you don't break the wings. the little storage viechle is okay. it seems every ship has that yellow ladder and place to put acseseries. Overall, this is a great set with good figures, and has a simple build. I really like it, and many star wars original trilogy fand would, too.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-Wing Starfighter™
- September 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The sleek interceptorheli |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe A-Wing is an iconic craft of the rebel fleet, along with the X- and Y-Wing. The A-Wing is supposed to be the fastest and most agile starfighter and it certainly looks that way compared to the other fighters. I had the original 7134 A-Wing which I thoroughly enjoyed as a kid. This version obviously looks a lot more like the original model, but that's to be expected. I never had the previous version (75003), but looking at pictures I think the engines and the guns look a lot better on this one. The only thing that's missing is the little notch at the front. The craft itself is very sturdy and you're able to handle it without having to worry about any parts falling off. The build was pretty standard, though I do like the way the engines are built up and attached to the sides. I was kind of dissapointed that they didn't include the cool action feature from the Rebels set (green A-Wing with Vader's TIE). Instead of pulling back the cockpit you just press two buttons to fire the bolts. The selection of minifigures is good. Pilot + mechanic is what you got in the original version. I guess you get Lando as a bonus in this one? No complaints about that, it's a nice figure. I don't really care much for the maintenance cart thingy though. It's something they could have left out, because if you really wanted it you could easily build something similar yourself. I left out the stickers in my build because I think it looks fine without them and I don't want to risk messing them up. Some printed bricks would have been nice. The price is pretty steep for this one and it's not easy to find a discount, so I thought 3x VIP was a good time to get it. I think the Y-Wing is a much better set in terms of value for money.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-Wing Starfighter™
- June 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You know it's a good ship when...koppola |I would recommend this to a friend!You know it's a good ship when you can't think of anything to improve on it except the cockpit (which are always under-detailed). It's very compact and fits great in my 5 year olds hand for swishing around the air attacking everything (I don't let him have the ammo for the spring loaded shooters though...i'm not crazy). As said, the cockpit was lacking in my opinion, so I made a few modifications. First I took the second two stickers which are supposed to go on the ground crew machines and put them on sloped pieces under each arm. Adds detail and color all around the pilot. I also added two control sticks on either side of the main computer. As well as a clear-blue HUD (heads up display). I then took the lid to the cargo hold, modified it a little bit, added a sticker from my stockpile, and changed the seat color to match. My pilot is now sitting on light colored bantha leather. sweet.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-Wing Starfighter™
- March 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kuat Systems Engineering RZ-1 "A-Wing"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a pretty good stable mate for the Y-Wing that came out in this series. This is the best looking A-Wing yet, with all the right angles, details, etc. It's durable, and the spring loaded shooters are well hidden with nice button triggers that blend in well with the build. The utility cart/ladder that comes with this is nice as well, that sort of thing always adds to a lively hanger scene. Oh yeah, mini-figures... they are great!! The pilot is good as well as ground crew dude, but I'm really happy that Lando came with this set. That feels like a bonus. This set is a good value for what you get, and who could say no to an A-Wing that looks this good?Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-Wing Starfighter™