Join the rough and ready crew of the LEGO® City coast guard and their 4x4 Response Unit, featuring a 4x4 truck with opening minifigure cab, opening rear compartment with space for tools and gear, and a detachable trailer for the included rescue craft with room for 2 minifigures, drop-down engines and spinning propellers, radio antennas, toolbox and life preservers. There’s also a diver’s dinghy with dive gear, engine and fire elements. Includes 3 minifigures, plus an octopus figure.
- Build a City Coast Guard 4x4 Response Unit with a detachable trailer and rescue craft for daring coastal rescue missions!
- Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Coast Guard members and 1 diver, plus an octopus figure
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Coast Guard 4x4 Response Unit measures over 4 inches high, 4 inches long, and 2 inches wide
- 347 pieces – For boy and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Price + set = Good buy!Tom11 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this Yesterday (3rd June) and I originally went on Smyths Toys website two days ago to see how much the Speed champions Ford GT40 set was. When I was on their website, I scrolled down and saw this set. And for a while I've been waiting for Lego to do some Lifeboat sets, and here we are. At £19.99 its incredible. It's worth the money. And I bought it with The 60147 Fishing boat, and they go together well. I would recommend both sets, and this is just brilliant.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsWas this helpful?554 x 4 Response Unit
- May 19th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0tecngame | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe only downfall to this set is the guy is not able to sit down in the truck without moving the steering wheel into the windshield. I was able to work with my 3.5 year old son through the instructions for him to build this.Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?454 x 4 Response Unit
- April 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.04 x Funtheredjacket | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSo worth the money Cons- This is a simple build, if you are looking for a challenge, look elsewhere. Pros- 3 minifigures and an octopus for a great deal. A small raft, a larger raft, a truck and a trailer for the larger raft. All look nice and hold together well during play. Overall- Great set for younger kids, lots of stuff for a great value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?554 x 4 Response Unit
- April 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Titles are hard.RamenFrog | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!So I received this as a gift from a friend when the local Toys R Us was closing down. I used to play with Legos a ton as a child, and it had been some time (10+ years) since I have gotten another set, but boy was this a good one to get back into the swing of things. You get the truck, the trailer, the big coast guard boat, the little dinghy, the beacon (forgot what they're called), 3 lego figures, and an octopus. The build was simple and easy to understand (I usually build professional models so this was quite relaxing to me), products were super high quality. The tires for both trailer and truck weren't plastic but some form of rubber. Lots of small moving parts, as well as stickers you can apply. Definitely don't recommend for a small child as there are way too many tiny pieces that can be choked on. Highly suggest over 7-8 year olds depending on how reckless they are.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?554 x 4 Response Unit