Porsche fans will love to build, race and proudly display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75895 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0. This white, collectible toy car model for kids of one of the world’s most recognizable classic sports cars features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield and is packed with authentic details, including the iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler. A classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure and 3 cones to play out race scenarios are also included in this LEGO car set. Fans can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This model car kit includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure.
- The white, buildable 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car for kids features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires and authentic design details such as the 911 Turbo's iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include the Porsche 911 driver's helmet, plus 3 cones for racing play action.
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This cool toy model car for kids makes a great birthday gift.
- 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Neat!ThirdCoolSpyder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car set is absolutely amazing and a great experience building. I really enjoyed some the building techniques which are quite different from the new 2020 speed champions model that has the new chassis. I wouldn't recommend using the stickers (there aren't many) this car looks so elegant without them. It's an eye catcher. Great solid build overall and some interesting lego peices included in the set. I have used the spare piece to have 2 exhaust rather than one as I think it looks much better with 2 but that's my personal customisation. This is one of the best speed champions and I can't wait till lego to produce some different colours.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- June 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple, fun & nostalgicColdestKeenSponge | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building a few expert level creator sets I thought id give this one a quick go and was not disappointed. I still find these small car sets so much fun to build. Although simple, the details are still impressive with strong supports behind all the aesthetics. I hope there are some more classics that we see on the road to build in the future. The only negative and this sometimes applies to other builds, clear plastic such as windows, windshields etc arrive scratched and don't look nice when completed. To have the windshield at least on its own would solve this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?451974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- March 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A neat little carOlaiMG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this one after Ferrari F8 Tributo, it’s nice that these cars give quite different building experience. I want to buy more of them!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- October 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A little on the large sideRandomNickname | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe car was an amazing build and looked wonderful but looked too large next to a figure. Using a couple extra pieces I was able to tear out a lot of the guts and shorten the build by a full 3 studs! It looks a lot sportier now next to other mini-fig scaled vehicles and feels more accurate even to the actual car. My friend came to visit and rented a white 911 for us just to have a good time. The experience prompted the purchase of this set less than a week later. I left the spoiler off, left the stickers off, shortened the wheelbase by 2, and brought in the front bumper. I used a 2x10 grey plate to tie the build together in place of the strange "step" pieces they included (see in photo).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0