Porsche fans will love to build, race and proudly display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75895 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0. This white, collectible toy car model for kids of one of the world’s most recognizable classic sports cars features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield and is packed with authentic details, including the iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler. A classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure and 3 cones to play out race scenarios are also included in this LEGO car set. Fans can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).Building Instructions
- This model car kit includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure.
- The white, buildable 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car for kids features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires and authentic design details such as the 911 Turbo's iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include the Porsche 911 driver's helmet, plus 3 cones for racing play action.
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This cool toy model car for kids makes a great birthday gift.
- 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
93% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- November 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool little porsche!Ralliart209 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat little porsche. Was really happy Lego released this car by itself as a stand alone set and in a different color, was not feeling that green color in the 75888 set . Out of all the speed champion cars this has to be my favorite one, the Lego elements comes pretty close in producing the look of the 911. I modified mine into a 1982 version with the bottom front bumper splitter, dual exhaust and gave it a staggered look (wide wheels in back, normal size wheels in front), i thought the front wheels were too wide and the designer should have used the normal size wheels all around to give it a stock look. I also felt the wing was a little big so i made it smaller and the red tail lights sat too high so i just flipped the red and white elements around so the lights sit right above the bumper just like the real life carPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- April 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Neat!ThirdCoolSpyder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car set is absolutely amazing and a great experience building. I really enjoyed some the building techniques which are quite different from the new 2020 speed champions model that has the new chassis. I wouldn't recommend using the stickers (there aren't many) this car looks so elegant without them. It's an eye catcher. Great solid build overall and some interesting lego peices included in the set. I have used the spare piece to have 2 exhaust rather than one as I think it looks much better with 2 but that's my personal customisation. This is one of the best speed champions and I can't wait till lego to produce some different colours.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- October 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Classic StylingValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor me this is the classic Porsche shape and getting this kit was a no-brainer. Just something about those headlights that does it for me. The build itself was interesting and used some techniques I had not come across with other car builds I've done. Admittedly, it could just be I haven't been paying attention properly before. I really enjoyed building this and liked that the internal parts are anything other than white so figuring out where you are on the "map" was relatively simple. Seats just one minifigure which comes in the kit. I do like that the spanner that come for your minifigure makes a handy tool for removing the wheels. Not just decorative but functional - especially as my minifigures always sit inside my cars for display. Number Of Pieces: 180 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- June 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple, fun & nostalgicColdestKeenSponge | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building a few expert level creator sets I thought id give this one a quick go and was not disappointed. I still find these small car sets so much fun to build. Although simple, the details are still impressive with strong supports behind all the aesthetics. I hope there are some more classics that we see on the road to build in the future. The only negative and this sometimes applies to other builds, clear plastic such as windows, windshields etc arrive scratched and don't look nice when completed. To have the windshield at least on its own would solve this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?451974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0