Mighty DinosaursCreator 3-in-1
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Have fun with the awesome T. rex, featuring a dark-green and beige color scheme, bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Mighty Dinosaurs model to create a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- Features a 3-in-1 T. rex with bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage.
- Check out the authentic dark-green and beige color scheme.
- Stomp through the streets with the scary T. rex.
- Pose the T. rex's arms, legs, tail and head, and open its mouth to reveal ferocious teeth.
- Rebuild to create other Mighty Dinosaurs.
- This set includes over 170 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) tall.
- Triceratops measures over 3” (9cm) tall.
- Pterodactyl measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExtinctI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYes, I did it again, I bought multiples of a set so I could make all the builds and display them together. In the case of these the decision was made because the figures are the same creatures as the ones in the Dinosaur Fossils Ideas set. These are about 3/4 the size of the skeletons so I had to juggle my display a little bit but they certainly add to it. All three builds come with their own instruction booklet in the box so nice and easy to work through at your own pace. Some different techniques used in each build but quite a few articulated pieces so there is definitely posing fun to be had with these guys. My favourite is the Pteranadon because of the posability. Definitely a good set for young builders and it will introduce them to lots of new techniques. Heck, it introduced me to some new techniques and definitely opened some new possibilities up. Number Of Pieces: 174 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: Tyrannosaurus Rex - 25 Minutes Pteranadon - 20 Minutes Triceratops - 15 MinutesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- April 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots Of FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI Had Got This Product 3 Weeks Ago And Ben Playing With It Ever Sense!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- October 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect Set for Alternative BuildsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy 2-year-old daughter picked this set out as a birthday present for me. We built it together and she had a blast playing with the final product. It has a lot of play factor. But for me, the value in this set is the number of alternative builds you can make with this set. In addition to the T-Rex, Triceratops, and Pterodactyl; I have also built a brontosaurus and an ankylosaurus. I'm working on a stegosaurus next.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- April 2nd, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The Head on the T-Rex doesn't fitPurchased for: SelfThe head on the T-Rex doesn't snap into place based on the instructions and parts provided. I even went on to Lego.com to see if there were updated instructions and they were the same as in the printed manual. I know what I am doing as a builder. I even assembled the Technics Porsche 911 GT3 RS and was able to correct the mistake in the transmission section of the manual. Please do not tell me I don't know how to put together this set. Not wasting too much time here since I wrote a really long review and lost it when I clicked Preview and your site said my username was already taken and it deleted my entire review after it refreshed. Please see the attached photo with circled part.4 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It sounds like you're a very dedicated LEGO® fan, so I'm sorry to hear you found the dinosaur frustrating. I understand how discouraging it can be when a set isn't coming together like you expect. The picture you've provided is really helpful though - it does look like the parts you have for the connection aren't right. The dark green pieces you have there on the neck are meant to be used on the tail (steps 11 and 18). The pieces you need are dark gray, and while they might look similar to the green pieces at a glance, they are quite different. They'll have notches around the curved connection, and they won't have that bar going through the center. You can get a better look at the part on step 51 of the instructions. If you need a hand with the build or find that those dark gray pieces are missing, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Mighty Dinosaurs