Own the original Mandalorian™Pay tribute to a legend with this awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ Boba Fett™ Helmet.
Exhibit your bounty
Includes a nameplate to display it at home, in the office or anywhere in your galaxy.
Recreate the distinctive shape and Mandalorian armour details of the helmet.
A work of art
Part collectible, part display piece, this helmet shows the world you’re a true fan.
Star Wars™ fans most wantedAdd one of the galaxy’s deadliest bounty hunters to your LEGO® Star Wars™ collection.
Build and display a LEGO® clone of one of the galaxy’s deadliest bounty hunters with this Boba Fett Helmet (75277) model kit! It’s a super LEGO Star Wars™ gift idea for adult fans and offers a testing challenge for experienced LEGO builders, with the familiar shape and authentic details of the helmet beautifully recreated using LEGO bricks.
Build to display
This LEGO Boba Fett collectible has a base with a nameplate to display it at home, in the office or wherever else you like in the galaxy. For extra building challenges, check out these other new-for-January-2020 LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) model kit.
Star Wars action for all!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme, with a vast array of building sets to thrill fans of all ages, so why not get involved?
- Pay homage to one of the most fearsome bounty hunters in the Star Wars™ universe and challenge your LEGO® building skills to construct this awesome Boba Fett Helmet (75277) memorabilia model for display.
- The authentic details of the Boba Fett Helmet are beautifully reproduced with LEGO® bricks. Displayed on its base with nameplate, this model will spark memories of thrilling Star Wars™ scenes.
- This Boba Fett Helmet is part of a range of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-and-display models – also watch out for the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276).
- The best birthday gift, Christmas present or special surprise for Star Wars™ fans aged 18+ and any experienced LEGO® builder, this 625-piece Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet offers a challenging construction project.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ Boba Fett Helmet measures 8.5” (21cm) high, 4.5” (11cm) wide and 4.5” (11cm) deep – it doesn’t take up lot of space, but its striking details are sure to delight any Star Wars fan.
- This cool, battery-free construction set for creative adults offers a stress-relieving, relaxing build. So, take time out, find your building Zen and construct a fantastic Star Wars™ character build-and-display model!
- Thinking of buying this Boba Fett memorabilia for a Star Wars™ fan new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with clear, step-by-step instructions so they can take on this complex building challenge with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction sets are great for kids and adult fans to build and display the models, recreate classic Star Wars movie scenes and create their own exciting stories. There’s something for everyone!
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Star Wars™ set meets the highest safety standards on Earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Collection PieceDess | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really excited when I saw this product was forthcoming and thoroughly enjoyed building the model. It was interesting to see the internal structure and how all the pieces and sides fit together. I really like that the stand is has an internal structure that keeps it together. Because of this, it is easy to take the helmet off the stand and it displays great on or off the stand. The only drawback for me was the range finder antenna only has a simple hinge to flip it down and up and has very little resistance so the range finder is prone to just tipping down. Also it is secured by only 2 studs so comes off easily with the weight at the top. I would have like to see a technic attachment at the base into the side of the helmet that rotate at the bottom center instead of the front bottom corner. A piece to cover the pivot point slightly and this helmet would have been 5 out of 5.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Boba Fett™ Helmet
- May 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect desktop collectableJords | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would recommend this product, was nice and easy to build and looks fantastic on my desk! I think the price tag is generous for this collectable!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Boba Fett™ Helmet
- October 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bounty HuntingValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe pack art really does not do this helmet justice at all. To be fair, neither do my photos but I suck at lighting etc.. This looks really incredible built and I was pleasantly surprised at the overall size of it, approximately 1/3 of life size. The build itself reminded me quite a bit of the techniques used in the Brick Headz kits, which is not a bad thing. I was dreading adding the raised sections to form the outer layer to the base but it all went smoothly with no pop offs when pressing down to connect and no need to glue to hold things in place. I really liked that the instructions use strange coloured bricks to help you figure out the spatials - particularly for slotting the external "plates" in to place. Makes it really simple to figure out where everything sits. Number Of Pieces: 625 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boba Fett™ Helmet
- July 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The great one to supplement collectionAdeleides | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build was pretty easy but clever. I really enjoyed the scheme and how all pieces fit together almost perfectly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45Boba Fett™ Helmet