Make room to display the most famous starship in the galaxy!Construct one of the biggest LEGO® sets ever made.
Packed with authentic details!Intricate replica makes an impressive display.
Relive the Star Wars™ saga.
Features two crews, so you can display the classic or new films.
Go inside for more adventure!
Removable hull panels put you right in the action.
Open the cockpit.
Over 7,500 pieces make for a fun and challenging build.
Defeat the First Order!
Man the upper and lower quad laser cannons.
True to the saga.
Realistic details include sensor dishes and more.
Includes extensive building instructions booklet.
Booklet includes information on the designers and behind the scenes facts about this remarkable set.
Includes crew members from multiple films!Han Solo, The Force Awakens Han Solo, Rey, Finn, BB-8, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with 7,500 pieces it’s one of our biggest LEGO models, period! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
- Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
- Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
- This model includes 7,500 pieces.
- Also includes an informational fact plaque.
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
- Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
- Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
- Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
- Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
- Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
- Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Model I ownCabbageRollSK | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUpon seeing this for the first time, I was blown away with the size and weight of the box, It was a huge experience unboxing. Once you start building the structural engineering in this build is so impressive, a lot of time went into making this set. The finished product looks so high quality you have to remind yourself that, "yes this is lego".Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- January 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Greatest Lego Set EverNattheknife | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been waiting for almost 4 months to buy this set when it was finally available for purchase on the lego website. Living in Australia, there is very limited opportunity to purchase it, as we don't have any lego stores and eBay charge twice as much. Yet when it finally came I realised the Falcon was worth every bit of the effort I went through to get it. I built the beauty over the course of a week, and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. It was incredible to build and I can't remember ever having more fun with lego building. The final model is incredible. I really didn't understand how big it was until I had finished building myself and its immense! It is enormously detailed and I love that it comes with the crews from two trilogies. I finally have a detailed model of the most iconic ship from Star Wars and the design of it is fantastic. The features are superb and I love that they have included a few interior rooms to increase its playability, although thats pretty limited by the weight of it. It was a pleasure to build and just looks great. I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes star wars lego. Easily worth the price. My one criticism would probably be that there is this big bit of space inside at the back which I think could have been made into another room without compromising structural integrity in any way, but its only a minor complaint. Overall I love it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- June 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just incredibleDjamie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember asking one of the employees at the Leicester Square lego store back in 2016 if the rumours were true about the UCS Falcon coming back. He grinned and said that though he was but a simple retail employee, all signs pointed to yes. Sure enough, this magnificent set was announced. I had been setting aside savings literally since 2017 and I'm so glad I did. Make no mistake, this is the greatest set Lego has ever released. The build is an incredible experience. It's a joy to put together the different sections and there are some truly masterful techniques used. I could have bought 8 or 9 different big sets for what the Falcon cost but to me this is the best money I've ever spent. The finished product - there is nothing else like it. If you're still on the fence I would highly recommend buying this set, but I would also recommend not rushing through it. Put on a few Star Wars movies and take your time, ENJOY the build. Stop every once in a while and marvel at it. It is almost disappointing to finish in the knowledge that there are no more bags to finish, but finishing it is absolutely a triumph.You will not regret this purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- June 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Millenium FalconAntonS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Definitely the most challenging lego set out there. Great build. Very detailed. Accurate minifig scale. Even the bottom has a lot of detail - build a display case table and added a mirror to be able to see the bottom. Great addition to my mancave. Worth the money.Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™