Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Utgår snartSjeldneCreator Expert
Average rating4.6out of 5 stars
Få dobbelt så mange VIP-poeng på kjøp fra 12.04. til 20.04.Er du ikke VIP-medlem?
Sett deg i sleden for en tur ned til LEGO® Creator Expert 10263 Vinterlandsbyens brannstasjon, hvor julefeiringen er i full gang. Utenfor den kristtorn-pyntede bygningen er brannmannskapet travelt opptatt med å vanne skøytebanen med slangen fra den skinnende rene brannbilen. En ishockeyspiller står og ser på mens en gatemusikant spiller julesanger på saksofon. Bygg en søt snømann med kul flosshatt, og hjelp til med å pynte juletreet. Legg gaver og leker under treet før du klatrer opp brannbilstigen for å feste den glitrende stjernen i treets topp. Etterpå kan du ta deg en tur opp trappen og inn på kjøkkenet på brannstasjonen. Slå på lyset, finn deg noe godt å drikke og kos deg sammen med den søte dalmatineren. Etterpå kan du skli ned brannstangen og dra tilbake til torget for mer julemoro. Dette sjarmerende LEGO Creator Expert settet setter fart på fantasien.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
94% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- October 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Can be used with older fire trucksBVG9Volt | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis is a good set. The bench, little blue vehicle and the ice rink are a nice addition. The fire truck is nice and has 2 seats. The gate might be a brick higher to give acces to other fire vehicles but I used an easier option. I removed the dark grey 1x12 plate and the 2x2 bow slopes on the gate to give access on ladder fire vehicle from set 6554 for extra support. The fire truck in the Winter Village Fire Station has only 1 ladder instead of 2 (shorter range). Both vehicles can through the gate now and even the other fire vehicles without a ladder. Pros - The roof can be removed to get better access to the interior. - bench - little blue vehicle - sleigh - ice rink - fire truck with two seats Cons - Fire truck has 1 ladder instead of 2 - Grey 1x12 plate on the gate might be removed or replaced with tiles (and 1x2 plates under the walls) 9/10Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 4 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Vinterlandsbyens brannstasjon
- September 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Classic and a Great Additioncheeseinthepie | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfYesterday, I finally got my hands on this awesome LEGO set. It's beautifully detailed, and it feels like a small, Christmas version of the old LEGO Fire Brigade Modular Building set from years back. Everything came together well, and it was a fun challenge for me. I definitely recommend this LEGO set for those who want to add to their LEGO Winter Village collection, as the builds are fun to assemble, and the result is a cozy Christmas scene. Review by Joseph cheeseinthepie. 9/17/2018Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timer 48 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Vinterlandsbyens brannstasjon
- December 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice addition to Winter Village... with issuesRobCL | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonOverall- this set is a fun build and it goes really well with the other Creator Expert Winter sets that my son and I have built together over the last few years- the Christmas Train, Train Station, and Toy Shop. The little ice skating pond and Christmas tree were really fun little builds. The building itself uses fun building techniques that end up looking great- like the pillars in the front and decorations in the little top in the top level. That said- there was a major issue with this set that never has happened with any of the other Lego sets that my son and I have bought over the years... it was not only missing pieces- but missing an entire bag of pieces in step 3. (The bag with the green rug pieces, little snow pieces, and little 1x1 maroon pieces). By the time we noticed the bag was missing, we had already spent two hours putting together the Christmas tree, pond, park bench, fire truck, and the entire first level of the building. The local Lego store was nice enough to exchange the set with no issues (and the replacement set was perfectly fine), but it was frustrating for my son and I... as we had to start over from scratch. I asked if they could just open a new set and hand me the bag of parts we were missing- but the clerk said no, you have to exchange the whole set.27 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! I’m sorry to hear that you had some trouble with your LEGO® set, but I’m glad you were able to exchange it. It’s very unusual for a set to be missing any pieces, let alone a bag. But in the rare case it does happen, we’re here to help. If you ever run into a problem, don’t hesitate to reach us at LEGO.com/Service.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Vinterlandsbyens brannstasjon
- November 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nailed It!!!MajorManiac | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfMajor Maniac here, reviewing the Winter Village Fire Station and I gotta say, Lego Nailed It. Sure, this set is a little costly at $100, but you get a two story building. I'm not just talking about the one story with an attic style buildings that the other winter village sets have. This building has two full stories, a fire truck, a bunch of minifigs, and the cute detailed look that the winter village sets are known for. This is a great addition to the town, and lego is on the right path of adding more buildings to this series of Legos. I love watching the winter village grow each year. So, pros and cons: Cons: Cost, it is a little costly at $100. Pros: Sturdy Build, (not like the flimsy train station), Practical vehicle in terms of a fire truck with a fire station, minifigs are great, (have ya seen the little baby), not too many extras! What I mean by that last comment is simple. Often with these winter village sets, Lego likes to add a bunch of stuff other than just the building; i.e. Christmas trees, Vehicles, Benches, Lamp Posts, Stands, and lots of other little things to create detailed little scenes. Although this set still has some of that, its not too over the top. Mostly, I just want the buildings and vehicles. I don't need the rest of the extras. Overall, great set and I already can't wait to see next year's as long as they keep this up.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Vinterlandsbyens brannstasjon