Følg med på porten, en T. rex er nemlig på frifot! Hjelp Claire og forskeren å holde vakt over babydinosauren og eggene mens vakten klatrer opp stigen for å se etter den gigantiske dinosauren. Fest en pølse på robotarmen, og distraher T. rex så den beveger seg vekk fra porten. Last deretter eggene baki bilen, åpne portene og kjør dem i sikkerhet i full fart!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
67% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- February 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0T. rex and hot dogsBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonWe built this set back in March 2020. So I'm writing my evaluation almost a year later with a little personal reflection as a parent. Can LEGOs help children face fears? I think it's very likely because we went to the museum and the T. rex really scared my young son. This happened before I bought this set. At first the T. rex was mean/bad, but as the weeks went by, he was no longer afraid to play with it. I could draw a parallel with Hidden Side because he was never afraid of ghosts. Coming back to the set itself, it's awesome. At first I didn't think the box was thick, there's everything to make hours of games full of funny memories with a hot dog eating T. rex. As usual, I like all the printed bricks, so I liked the fact that this set was done uner the Juniors series, otherwise we would have ended up with stickers!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 49 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55T. rex' flukt
- June 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0T-Rex Breakout!Cachamoe | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis set is much better than the price to part ratio would suggest IMO. This is the cheapest set to EVER come with a T-Rex! It is the same T-Rex from the 2015 Jurassic World wave. You also get a cute baby T-Rex which also appears in a couple other sets this wave. However, this is also the cheapest set to come with this particular one. The minifigs are good. You get Claire, a generic scientist, and a generic Jurassic World worker. The scientist is the only one that is exclusive to this set. It would have been nice to get another generic worker though. The builds are small, but they work and I like the variety. The park entrance is great to get! Plus, you get 10 printed pieces, and most of them are exclusive to this set! Some of the parts are specialized as well. This set is about $5-$10 (US) too expensive IMO, mainly because of the part to price ratio, but everything here is good, and there is alot of play value. Being able to get a legit T-Rex in a set this cheap is great!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45T. rex' flukt
- September 19th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Jurassic World Jr. LegoJMB567 | 25-34Kjøpt for: SonThis is a cool Lego set, and my son loves it. But when we initially opened the box and started putting it together... We bought it for the TREX. Unfortunately my son was SO UPSET, because the legs do not fit in the holes properly and it cant even stand up!! It seems like they completely flipped around the insert for the legs and the arms because the arms fit in where the legs go, and the legs fit in where the arms go. For this reason alone, I would not recommend this one.20 September 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no, it sounds like your T. Rex is looking a little less than ferocious! It sounds like you've actually got the legs in the holes that are meant for the arms. The leg holes will have ridges around them, which gives the dino enough friction to stand upright. The arm holes will be smoother. Try swapping the arms and legs and you should have much better results. If you need a hand making sure everything's A-Okay, you can always get in touch at www.LEGO.build/Service.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?25T. rex' flukt
- August 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 5 year old son loves itYoyoyo83 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonGreat play set , super easy to Build my son lovest it . He is super exited that he can combine the dinosaur to make new onesOpplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55T. rex' flukt