Fyr opp den robuste LEGO® Technic stunttrucken med blå, svart og hvit dekor og sjakkmønstrede klistremerker samt solid støtfanger og lavprofildekk med brede, blå felger for ekstra godt veigrep. Aktiver den kraftige pullback-motoren, kjør i full fart over stuntrampen og imponer alle med fantastiske stunts!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
89% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- February 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dark AzureCop2017 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfAhhh, the dark azure. This is an absolutely beautiful set, and the color makes it even better. The pull back motor is very smooth, unlike an older pull-back set that I have, and the tires work very well with the motor, unlike the knobby tires on the Technic Quad-Bike (42034). The jump-ramp is quite nice, but I'm still not a huge fan of these un-orthodox LEGO pieces. It is kinda a hard cardboard/plastic, and it is quite irritating to bend into shape. The 40th anniversary piece is very cool, and it will look quite nice with various MOCs. Surprisingly enough, the cab is just large enough for one minifigure without a hat or hair, unless you don't mind slightly bending the roof. The shape is very pleasing, and I love the box/bed in the back. My only real complaint is that the stickers are HORRIBLE to put on. They are so big, which only makes them harder to put on. Once they are on they look quite nice. It is relatively easy to build, and it is incredibly durable. It is very playable, and I think many younger children would really enjoy playing with it. You can actually drop it from shoulder level and it won't break! Other than the stickers, it is a wonderful set and I really recommend you to purchase it!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 15 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stunttruck
- January 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great pull-back racer setLegoFan1973 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis is a great addition to the winter 2017 Technic collection and being a long-time fan of the pull-back racer sets this set does not disappoint. I had a lot of fun building this model, they don't take long to build, but offer hours of fun. The stunt truck uses a pull-back motor attached to the rear axle and pulling it back winds the motor and upon letting it go, it is propelled very quickly forwards. My cats love watching it go, they are quite intrigued. I love the light blue color scheme, and they are great for kids (or middle=age adults in my case) to learn the basic mechanics of Technic and the many small parts that need to be assembled. The other great thing about this set and others from the past is that you can buy another corresponding set, and combine the sets to build a larger, even more powerful pull-back racer. In this case if you purchase the 42058 Stunt Bike, you can create a 6-wheeled model that uses both pull-back motors and is not only eye-catching and colorful, but it just adds to the fun. The only thing you would need to do is download the combined building instructions from the Lego website onto a computer, laptop or tablet and they are crystal clear and easy to follow. Another great addition to this year's pull back racers is the a ramp for the models to launch from. A nice touch by Lego designers.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stunttruck
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to play withDR78 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonInteresting construction, but a bit tricky for my 6 year old son. I know its 7+ but he's used to Ninjago models for 8+ so thought he'd manage OK. Needed a bit of help orienting the pieces correctly. That said, once built, this truck is very good fun to play with. Its very sturdy, survives falling down stairs, crashing into walls, jumping over things. Looking forward to getting the stunt bike and building the 6 wheel truck. Just wish there were more sturdy vehicles and planes that could take such punishment at the hands of a kid.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stunttruck
- December 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice but harderLizzymom | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonIt was missing the stickers so that was a little disappointing, luckily we were able to get them threw the missing pieces section on the website. The ramp was cardboard with two Lego pieces. While building it got taken apart and put back together twice. We built it for my three year old he likes itOpplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Stunttruck