Nå er det enda lettere for småbarn å manøvrere og leke med settet LEGO® DUPLO® 10874 Damptog. Med skyv og slipp-motoren kan de leke togfører: Når barnet skyver toget lett forover eller bakover, tøffer toget av gårde, og når barnet holder toget fast eller løfter det av skinnegangen, stopper toget. Hjelp barnet med å plassere de fem fargede funksjonsklossene forskjellige steder langs skinnegangen for å få toget til å tute, slå på og av lysene, stoppe for å fylle drivstoff, endre kjøreretning og stoppe helt. Dette LEGO DUPLO settet inneholder togstasjon, en tippvogn for kull, to DUPLO figurer og en dyrefigur samt en enkel skinnegang og byr på klassisk togmoro for førskolebarn. Last ned den valgfrie appen for å låse opp enda flere lekemuligheter, blant annet en fjernkontrollfunksjon og gøyale aktiviteter som du og barnet ditt kan kose dere med!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
45% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- December 31st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great App Integrationdtrev | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonSanta gave my 18mo this for Christmas. It is simple to set up and use. We bought it so that our older son could play together with youngest. Works perfectly for that. Making the set is easy, i’d recommend getting extra sets so there’s more track. App Set up is easy and straightforward and worked straight away on our Apple devices (IoS 12) Youngest loves the push and go so no app needed. Our 4yo loves the app and the extra interactive games. We had a lot of old style black track from years ago, it works perfectly with that. Ths only issue is the old style bridge doesn’t have enough grip. This was fixed with a thin wipe of PVA of the track surface! We now have a hump back bridge!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 20 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Damptog
- December 30th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not as good as previous trainsDrGareth | 35-44Kjøpt for: SonMy 2-year old loves the previous issue motorised Duplo trains since he can push them along by himself, or use the big green button to start them going and stop them as he pleases. On this new train, however, you can't push it along by itself - it will always start running, which limits his play options. (It also requires quite a shove which will also sometimes move and therefore break apart the train tracks it is resting on). Also, weirdly, it doesn't auto-power down when left idle - it just sits there, not moving, but draining its battery unless an adult thinks to turn it over and notice the blue light. Maybe it powers off eventually, but it hadn't after a few hours of not being used. The bluetooth app is not an essential part of the toy, but is poorly designed for very young children since only a small part of the phone interface is given to the train control, so the distance to move from full speed forward to full speed reverse is tiny (and on a modern iPhone is also near the edge of the screen and thus triggers other parts of the OS interface). Overall I find it hard to believe this has had much testing at the lower end of its target age range, since it's natural for little kids to want to push along their trains themselves sometimes.5 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear your son isn't enjoying the push-and-go feature or the app. I'll pass your feedback along to our design team. As for the battery life, the train does have auto-stop and auto-off features. If not pushed, the train will stop automatically after 15 minutes of running, lowering battery use. It will stay on but not moving for 120 minutes after that, at which time it'll automatically turn off.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 15 min.Var dette nyttig?35Damptog
- May 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0All aboard! Next stop, the battery store!KaidensDad | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonMy son (2) inherited a Duplo train from 2005 (#3771: Train Starter Set) as well as lots of track. For his birthday, we decided to get him a second train so he could combine the old set with the new one and have a large loop. Fortunately, although the track color was changed in the last 15 years, the tracks themselves are 100% compatible! He's already figured out how to make the new train go (turning it on with the button on the bottom and pushing it) and loves putting action bricks on the track. However, we had to hide the red action brick because it makes the train stop and that just frustrates him. We do wish that set 10882 with extra track came with literally ANY OTHER COLOR action brick than red. It would be nice to be able to let him add more whistles, lights, and water stops...or even have a second green reverse direction action brick so that the train could go back and forth on a long stretch of track. His daddy (me) likes to activate the train via the app and have a little fun making the train go back and forth, change the light colors, and toot its horn...and he doesn't know I'm doing it. Although the app (which is optional and controls the train via Bluetooth) loses connection frequently, I haven't experienced any major issues with it. Our only real issue with the train is the battery life. His birthday was less than a month ago and we're already on our third set of 4 AA batteries! By comparison, he was given his cousin's old Duplo train from 2005 in November and that train is also on its third set of batteries in the span of more than SIX months! ...although that old train is limited to only moving forward and has no action brick response. The train will power down, but only after TWO HOURS of inactivity. That's far too long. 15 minutes would have been fine. I don't know why someone thought even 90 minutes wasn't long enough, but 2 hours was the right time to power down. Overall, it's a good train and a lot of fun for my 2 year-old. Just be prepared to use up A LOT of batteries!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 5 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Damptog
- September 3rd, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not Strong Enough Motormikevince | 25-34I bought this together with the Train Bridge and Tracks (10872) and the engine with an empty car can't make it to the top of the bridge 30%-40% of the time. When using the app, the motor is noticeably weaker and stops 90% of the time before reaching the bridges's top. The tracks+bridge were setup on a flat, solid surface. Fresh AAA Energizer batteries were used. This is just nitpicking on an otherwise amazing set.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP3 September 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a disappointing experience. Our Customer Service team would be happy to troubleshoot the train with you. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Byggetid: 20 min.Var dette nyttig?35Damptog