Nå er det enda lettere for småbarn å manøvrere og leke med settet LEGO® DUPLO® 10874 Damptog. Med skyv og slipp-motoren kan de leke togfører: Når barnet skyver toget lett forover eller bakover, tøffer toget av gårde, og når barnet holder toget fast eller løfter det av skinnegangen, stopper toget. Hjelp barnet med å plassere de fem fargede funksjonsklossene forskjellige steder langs skinnegangen for å få toget til å tute, slå på og av lysene, stoppe for å fylle drivstoff, endre kjøreretning og stoppe helt. Dette LEGO DUPLO settet inneholder togstasjon, en tippvogn for kull, to DUPLO figurer og en dyrefigur samt en enkel skinnegang og byr på klassisk togmoro for førskolebarn. Last ned den valgfrie appen for å låse opp enda flere lekemuligheter, blant annet en fjernkontrollfunksjon og gøyale aktiviteter som du og barnet ditt kan kose dere med!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
53% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great App Integrationdtrev | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonSanta gave my 18mo this for Christmas. It is simple to set up and use. We bought it so that our older son could play together with youngest. Works perfectly for that. Making the set is easy, i’d recommend getting extra sets so there’s more track. App Set up is easy and straightforward and worked straight away on our Apple devices (IoS 12) Youngest loves the push and go so no app needed. Our 4yo loves the app and the extra interactive games. We had a lot of old style black track from years ago, it works perfectly with that. Ths only issue is the old style bridge doesn’t have enough grip. This was fixed with a thin wipe of PVA of the track surface! We now have a hump back bridge!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 20 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Damptog
- in 3 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not as good as previous trainsDrGareth | 35-44Kjøpt for: SonMy 2-year old loves the previous issue motorised Duplo trains since he can push them along by himself, or use the big green button to start them going and stop them as he pleases. On this new train, however, you can't push it along by itself - it will always start running, which limits his play options. (It also requires quite a shove which will also sometimes move and therefore break apart the train tracks it is resting on). Also, weirdly, it doesn't auto-power down when left idle - it just sits there, not moving, but draining its battery unless an adult thinks to turn it over and notice the blue light. Maybe it powers off eventually, but it hadn't after a few hours of not being used. The bluetooth app is not an essential part of the toy, but is poorly designed for very young children since only a small part of the phone interface is given to the train control, so the distance to move from full speed forward to full speed reverse is tiny (and on a modern iPhone is also near the edge of the screen and thus triggers other parts of the OS interface). Overall I find it hard to believe this has had much testing at the lower end of its target age range, since it's natural for little kids to want to push along their trains themselves sometimes.5 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear your son isn't enjoying the push-and-go feature or the app. I'll pass your feedback along to our design team. As for the battery life, the train does have auto-stop and auto-off features. If not pushed, the train will stop automatically after 15 minutes of running, lowering battery use. It will stay on but not moving for 120 minutes after that, at which time it'll automatically turn off.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 15 min.Var dette nyttig?35Damptog
- in 8 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not Strong Enough Motormikevince | 25-34I bought this together with the Train Bridge and Tracks (10872) and the engine with an empty car can't make it to the top of the bridge 30%-40% of the time. When using the app, the motor is noticeably weaker and stops 90% of the time before reaching the bridges's top. The tracks+bridge were setup on a flat, solid surface. Fresh AAA Energizer batteries were used. This is just nitpicking on an otherwise amazing set.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP3 September 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a disappointing experience. Our Customer Service team would be happy to troubleshoot the train with you. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Byggetid: 20 min.Var dette nyttig?35Damptog
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great first trainwalterf22 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: DaughterGot this for my 4 year old girls. They loved it and so did I. Action block and app make for interactive play. We use it as a center piece for the rest of our Duplo themes.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Var dette nyttig?55Damptog