- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
75% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.2out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- May 29th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Setcrazycarl | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfMost people have been saying that this set costs too much for the amount of elements. What people fail to realize is most of the elements are quite large and seem to require complex moulds. That being said the amount of plastic (weight) to cost is not that different than a $120 set with 1200 small elements. Now being a huge shuttle program fan I have been waiting for this set since I saw the leaked pics in Feb. So much so I MOCed my own crawler/launchpad. I also slightly modified the fuel cell and added extra cylinder elements to the solid rocket boosters to increase their height. I love the set and will be buying another. It is however a little over priced at $119. Maybe $99 would have been better. I blame a weak value of the USD and not Lego for that. That however did not stop me from buying one and planning on picking up another.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Rakettbase
- May 20th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Return to SpaceRathgood | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThe set as a whole is very well constructed and features many play elements that help make up for the steep price point. Which is an unfortunate side effect of the large number of custom or over-sized elements included. With that out of the way though, lets get to the meat of the review. First off the inclusion of the shuttle crawler is a welcome addition to any Lego CIty spaceports and provides something I don't believe we've seen before. The set is very solidly built and the shuttle fits perfectly into the platform. My one issue with it is that it is roughly 3 bricks too wide to fit perfectly on the available Lego road plates. While not an issue for your average child, it is a minor annoyance for those who use the road plates. The shuttle itself is a very nice update to previous shuttles while maintaining the same general styling of past Lego shuttles. The boosters detach easily from the shuttle and reattach with little issue. So for the shuttle itself I have no complaints. Overall I am very satisfied with it except for two points, one which I mentioned above. The second is that I would have liked a gantry for the crawler to pull into much like what 1682-1 (Space Shuttle Launch from 1990 which I also own) came with. While I understand the extra costs associated with it, I think having a more substantial spaceport included would have helped take some of the sting out of the cost of the set.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Byggetid: 3 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Rakettbase
- August 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good set with some flawsfishspony | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonI bought this set for my 4-year old son. I hesitated a lot before buying it, mainly because of the cost-per-piece factor and the aesthetics. I was trained as an aerospace engineer and at the first look the set didn't resemble the real space shuttle enough. But eventually I made up my mind because my son is so into space shuttle and it would be a good educational tool to teach him the ascending process and mission cycle of the shuttle. It took the 4-year old about five or six hours to build the whole thing, with some occasional help from me. I was delightfully surprised by how good the completed set looks. Everything looks pretty sleek, the shuttle, the main fuel tank, the solid fuel boosters, and even the transporter (although a far cry from the real thing). It immediately became my son's favorite set and he has spent lots of time playing with it. The price-per-piece is really misleading. This set has so many large custom pieces. The fuel tank alone is made of eight large semi-cylindrical pieces that you probably won't find in any other set. The cockpit, the large wings, etc., are all unique to the shuttle series (it shares the cockpit piece with the smaller utility shuttle, which I also bought). No wonder it appears to be expensive, but I think it's worth of every penny. The flaw is the weak structure of the fuel tank and boosters. Being long tubular shape, they have to be broken up into three segments each, and the connection can easily become loose and crack open. Although each rocket has a spine of extra long axle to hold all the pieces together, the cracking still happens from time to time. Ironically this is a problem with the real world space shuttle too, infamously the o-ring leakage that led to the Challenger accident... The other issue is the ball-shaped clip that snaps the shuttle to the fuel tank. My son has played with it for less than a week and I already noticed a bent in it. Soon I will need to buy replacement part for it. The shuttle itself, on the other hand, is built quite solid and fun to play with. Another minor complaint is the proportion is a little bit off. In reality the fuel tank and boosters are much taller than the shuttle. But in this set the boosters are the same height as the shuttle and the fuel tank is just a notch taller. Maybe in the near future I'll buy extra pieces to make them taller myself. Overall I recommend this set to anybody who is a shuttle fan. My son really loves it and so do I. I hope, or I dream LEGO will make a series for the famous launch vehicles, from Saturn V-Apollo to Falcon 9-Dragon... LEGO, do you hear me? Can you please make it happen, please? :DOpplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 6 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Rakettbase
- July 20th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0SPACEPORT REVIEWLEGOEXPERTWILL | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThe Spaceport is overpriced at 129.99 US dollars with only 586 pieces. The Spaceport features 5 minifigures ( 2 astronauts, 2 construction workers, and a scientist) which are all fairly detailed. there is also a transport buggy that can seat 3 minifigures, a space shuttle that can seat 2 minifigures (astronauts) and opening cargo bay doors that reveals a satellite with a crane arm plus, detachable rocket bosters that are detachable from the space shuttle. the blue mobile launch pad is a good feature too. additionally, there is a countdown display and a satellite. overall, a three-star set that is way overpriced. the set has a lot to offer, but too little pieces for $120. I would definitely recommend buying if you are a fan of the LEGO theme CITY.23 July 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThat is a really good summary of the product description and I believe this could help others understand what this set offers. Many adult LEGO fans use a price per piece methodology for determining if a set is a good value for them but this does not take into account the complexity of the elements used and other factors that determine final selling price. While I am sorry this set was not perfect for you, I hope that you enjoyed the build and hopefully picked up a new building technique or two.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?35Rakettbase