Still deg i kø for å kjøpe en billett til verdens kuleste LEGO tivoliattraksjon: LEGO® Creator Expert 10261 Berg-og-dal-bane! Følg den svingete stien rundt fontenen, og kjøp deg noe deilig å drikke i salgsboden før du går bort til høydemåleren. Det er ikke vits i å stå på tærne. Tivolivakten dobbeltsjekker nemlig alle med en målepinne oppe på plattformen. Kryss den overbygde ombordstigningsplattformen, åpne sperren og klatre om bord. Sørg for å feste bøylen skikkelig over bena før toget sender deg trillende fram til foten av en første oppoverbakken. Hold deg godt fast mens kjedet griper togvognene og trekker dem opp bakken. Så er det bare å gjøre deg klar til å hyle i vilden sky mens du suser ned den bratte bakken og gjennom utallige krappe svinger og looper. Husk å smile til fotografen! Kjøp et bilde av deg selv i kiosken, og fortell andre om den uforglemmelige opplevelsen mens dere går til sukkerspinnvognen. Etterpå kan du titte på tivolikartet for å finne neste spennende attraksjon. Eller kanskje du vil teste ut berg-og-dal-banen en gang til? Denne utrolig detaljerte modellen er full av magiske detaljer som pirrer fantasien!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
92% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- May 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The set I have always wanted!Kenjara | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfWhen I got my Lego freight train set as a child many years ago, I used to put bricks and books under my track to turn it into a roller coaster. Since then I have always wanted a proper Lego roller coaster set. The set can be built in two halves at the same time. I have experienced this in other sets and it should be advertised because it makes building with a friend or family member so much easier and more fun. I built this with my partner and we clipped the two halves of the ride together at the end. Luckily I already had some medium power function motors handy, so I used one to power the chain lift and rollers. I powered the motor with the train controller from my childhood train set. The set has a lot of play value as it comes with a load of mini figures, some stalls and the ride platform. Cars can be stopped and started from the ride platform using the tyre mechanism. If un-motorised, the chain lift can also be hand cranked which adds to the fun. The only con to this set is the usual one where it has some stickers instead of printed bricks. Given the price of the set it should have been all printed bricks. The model is huge and impressive to look at, making it both a great standalone piece or a standout part of a fairground. Overall I am very impressed with this set and have had great fun making and playing with it!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 12 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Berg-og-dalbane
- July 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Family Build Yetm5k177j | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennWe are a family of 3 (soon to be 4) who love to build with Lego during our free time. We usually buy Lego sets that our son(age 5) picks out for birthdays and other holidays. We generally build a set over the course of a few days or weeks one bag at a time before bed time. This set took the longest for us to complete, but was very enjoyable to build. My son loved the Minifigures and other accessories like the juice stand and cotton candy cart, while my wife and I were blown away with the design of the frame and intricate mechanisms. My son also liked helping me with the gear assemblies, chain drive, and other complicated sections. Most importantly, unlike a few of the sets we've built in the past, this one has had the greatest play value. My son and I have spent hours loading the cars with various themed characters and acting out their trips to the amusement park. Most recently was Sensei Wu and the Ninjas driving the Ultrasonic Raider to the roller coaster for few hundred laps and some cotton candy. :D While the price is rather high, I believe this set is a great value, especially if you or your kids like to play with Lego sets just as much as building them. The only sort of con for me, is that it takes up a lot of space. We've designated a coffee table to it, and it cant really be taken apart into smaller sections for storage. But its size is also what makes it so incredible and fun.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 30+ dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Berg-og-dalbane
- August 17th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun set but beware the chain.ProfTwinkle | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennWe love this set but it has a problem running. First about the build. The building itself is repetitive so it is not good for children alone but the kids can enjoy putting together the small elements like the cotton candy stand and the ticket booth while the grownups put together the pillars. Once up and running it's great fun. You can coordinate the two cart trains (correct term?) So they don't run into each other so there's more to this than watching it go round and round. I would have liked it if they made it easier to break into two pieces for storage but it can be done. On the down side, the chain that operates the motion is a problem. From the beginning it didn't work well with the prescribed number of links. I removed about 5 links and then It worked great for about two weeks. We have the motor and the motion does loosen some of the track connection so they need strengthening after play. After a couple of weeks of about 5 to 10 minute of play a day on average the chain started making clinking noises and jerking the carts. Today we actually had a "casually" when a cart fell off the tracks :o. Now I'm having trouble finding the sweet spot. How long the chain needs to be? Contacted customer service but didn't hear back yet. Hope lego agents put a comment here so other people who have this problem can see it5 September 2019Marine, Customer ServiceOh no, we're sorry to hear that one cart flew off, I hope all of your minifigures are okay! To prevent any other incident, please make sure that the little wheels underneath the cart are in place fully clicked in. Our age recommendation for this set is 16+, depending on your children's experience they might need more or less help to build. For the chain, you'll need exactly 203 links (we always give you some extra) and make sure they are fully clicked with one another as well. Our expert should be in touch with you any time now if it's not done already. If you need more help, feel free to get in touch with us by phone, chat or email via LEGO.build/Service.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 10 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Berg-og-dalbane
- May 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Creator Set Yet!TheCoasterJosh | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI have Bulit many Creator expert sets (Parisian Resturant, Fairground Mixer, Downtown Diner, and Ferris Wheel) And by Far this has to be the Greatest! let me start off by saying, I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS, with me loving legos and being a Roller Coaster Enthusiast I knew this set was for me! With a price point of almost 400 dollars I was a bit Skeptical but I can safley say the Pros outway the cons. Overall the the build is very fun, but a bit challenging at times, especially buliding the gears under the station, I had to Redo this part 3 times. besides that sometimes while buliding the collums The structure itself appeared "unstable", but at the end of the build it was decently stable. Out of all of the creator Expert sets this was the most challenging, so i would not recomend this set to anyone under 13. I love how lego took the realism of a real Roller coaster and put it into a set, I Really like the height checker, park map, no photography sign and the station itself is amazing! I love the fuction of the Coaster train running on the tracks its so smooth! The minifigures that bcame in this set are good too. For the price my only complaint is that it did not include Power Functions, but thats really minior. I TOTALY RECOMEND this set to anyone who loves Lego, Rollercoaster or Both!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Byggetid: 2 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Berg-og-dalbane