Ras gjennom skog og hei med den utrolige rakettdrevne rallybilen i den friske fargekombinasjonen grønt, svart og blått. Bilen har en stor tonet frontrute, detaljrik førerplass med dører som kan åpnes, og lekre blå aluminiumsfelger med lavprofildekk. Trykk på knappen for å åpne panseret med luftinntaket. Så åpner du bakluken, justerer den kraftige rakettmotoren på plass og setter av gårde i fenomenal hastighet! Når du er ferdig, kan du bygge den om til en superkraftig jetdrevet lastebil eller utforske ulendt terreng i en tøff og kompakt firehjuling.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- February 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome little rally car!GaryH | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennFull disclosure, I haven't built the jet truck or quad bike, but that's because the rally car is so well done. I'm a hot hatch guy outside of Lego, so this set was a no-brainer for me. The build was relatively quick and simple, and resulted in a sturdy car with some really clever moving parts. I was really impressed with the mechanism to raise and lower the hood scoop. The jet engine on the car is a little over-the-top for me most of the time, but it swings down to hide in the car no problem. I have given this car to my infant son a couple times for supervised play (gotta start him early!) and he seems entranced by the colors and has actually picked it up and held it. Despite his fidgeting and kicking, he's never broken or dislodged a piece. As I said before, it's overall very sturdy - a great play set for kids, the kind of set I remember loving as a child. I mentioned it to my brother for my nephew's upcoming birthday, and I'm pretty confident he'll get this set soon. Highly recommended!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerVar dette nyttig?55Rakettdrevet rallybil
- July 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The LEGO creator rocket rally car is a good set.LegoCatapult | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennThe LEGO creator rocket rally car is a good set. I like how the hood scoop comes up with a push of a lever. The doors open nicely, the rocket engine can move a little, and the wheels have cool spokes. The trunk can open but, there is a hole in the bottom of the storage area. You can easily fix this by putting 6x2 plate there. There are seats for two minifigures in the cab area, but the set didn’t include any. The car has bright colors and a nice look to it. I haven’t built the other two vehicles yet, because I personally think that the rocket rally car itself is the best. Looking at the photos, the rocket ATV is meh. LEGO made it look like an ATV, but is just boring to me. The Rocket hot rod like-thing looks cool, because I like mad max type vehicles. I just don’t think the colors suit it. Overall, I think that this is a great LEGO creator set and I would recommend it. Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day and hope this helped you find your LEGO set!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 40 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Rakettdrevet rallybil
- June 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Colors and pieces amazing!zai24x | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI purchased this because I loved the parts and the imagination. I had also seen an image of this printed on a tile in the skatepark house. Turquoise is my favorite color. This color resembles it but is a tad bit darker. The rare lime green pieces are a plus. And the overall look reminds me of a Ford Fiesta rally car ther released later. But bigger! The wheel coverings are outstanding! The functions such as the pop-up blower and the rocket are an imaginative add-on that makes it even more amazing! The interior, unlike most LEGO city cars, is actually quite details! They added a gearshift! Which I always add to my LEGO cars, and, they added two seats! The build was solid. There really is nothing not to like about it except that it is out-of-scale compared to speed champions or LEGO city cars. Now. Let’s go to the bad part. The alternate designs. These designs are rather lame and very lacking. I never build any of them. But all in all, a wonderful set!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Rakettdrevet rallybil
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Fun and Enjoyable BuildNiko4392 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennThis lego set is one of my favorites, I would reccomend this set to any of my friends. If you are hesitant to buy it I would pull the trigger right away.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 47 min.Var dette nyttig?55Rakettdrevet rallybil