Nå kan du få din personlige LEGO® Star Wars 75230 Porg! Du får den søte skapningen til å åpne munnen og flakse med vingene ved å trykke den på halen! Etterpå kan du plassere den fine porg-minimodellen på sokkelen med faktaplakett og vise den fram for alle vennene dine.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
96% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love my Porg!JackHH2551 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI really love Porgs, so when I first heard about this set, I knew I had to have it! Even though its not marketed as a UCS set, the information plaque with information about Porgs and the mini-figure scale Porg are nice additions to this set. My biggest pet peeve with this set is the action feature. While the mouth opens and closes nicely, the wings do no flap very well. There's very little movement in the wings, which disappointed me.I expected them to have a larger range of motion, but instead they just barely wiggle. Overall, this is a really nice display set that will look good on the shelf with all your other UCS sets. I can't imagine anyone really playing with it, as it strikes me more a display set. For $80, you get your monies worth. I'm happy with mine!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 3 timer 3 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Porg™
- October 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeRyandewyke00 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfLove the build of this really fun and easy would buy more then 1 good for display for any Star Wars Lego collectionOpplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 3 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Porg™
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego PorgWSW05WSW | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfWhen I went to my local Target to look at some of the Lego sets I instantly knew this one was for my. It was a very entertaining build that wasn't to challenging. The feature were you push down the Porgs' tail which allows the wings to flap and the mouth to open was very interesting and creative. Overall I think that this is the best that lego could do with the Porg. It is also very nice that the Porg is life size.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 3 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Porg™
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great, but a couple of errors in the InstructionsTheWineNut | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfHuge fan or Star Wars; and while I thought The Last Jedi had it's faults I thought to Porgs were one of the better aspects of the movie. The Lego Prog was a great build although there is a glitch in the instructions. Steps 149 and 171 show a 1x8 and 2x6 being required, however it's actually a 1x8 and 2x8 being used. Fortunately the assembly diagram in these steps show the 2x8 correctly.12 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I've taken a peek at the instructions, and looks like your build might be a bit off. It's definitely a 2x6 that should be used in both steps 149 and 171. I'd recommend double-checking that you've got the right plate in step 133, and the right length pieces in steps 135 and 140. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, our brick experts can help! Get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 4 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Porg™