Stig om bord i politihelikopteret, og let etter skurkenes skjulested i fjellet! Se inn i den åpningen der. Er det en skurk ... i et badekar?! Lad nettskyteren mens du holder helikopteret i luften over skjulestedet og partneren din rappellerer ned og overrasker skurken. Fly litt lavere, og still inn nettskyteren mot den andre skurken som stikker av i buggyen. Å nei! Pass deg for den sultne bjørnen som er på jakt etter honning!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- December 2nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0did it all for a black bear...koppola | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennI've never known a police department to operate a sea knight styled helicopter before. It's extreme financial overkill to the police budget (and mine). The build looks good, but is also a bit large for my kid to operate with ease while shooting the net shooter. A single rotor heli would've been a better choice so he can just hold the tail and shoot the net shooter with his free hand; I will be down grading to a smaller size some day when I find a design to mimic. The inside of the heli is mostly unusable unless you just lay the minifigures inside. The hide-out is pretty cool on the outside, but the inside is sparse. The parts budget spent on the larger heli would've been better spent on making the hide-out more substantial on the inside in my opinion. The bear torn minifigure torso has been moved to my prehistoric cavies collection and makes a great hunter. The bear paw boxers has not been moved to my prehistoric cavies collection. The bear is awesome!!! Though I wish Lego would make an attachment for the bear to hook up to tow carts like a horse, or for a horse saddle to slide into place on them so minifigures can ride them, or just something more interactive to bring more play options into the day. Same goes for the big cats released this year. The price is to be expected for a set with all new parts. So I'd wait on a sale and try to find it for $10 less which I think would be more fair. Can't wait for the mountain police station and the mountain lion that comes with it!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Pågripelse til fjells
- August 16th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Set, but horrible PriceGrievousfan1 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI understand that there are some big, special pieces in the set such as the mountain piece, beehive, bear, and helicopter cockpit, but $60 for a 300 piece set is a Price Per Part Ratio of $0.20. For those of you who don't know what price per part is, it is an estimate of how much each part in the set would be worth, making up the total cost of the set. The average ratio for a fair-priced set is $0.10, so this set is definitely not well priced. Otherwise, the bear is a beautiful recolor of the polar bear and grizzly from the forest police station back in the day. The hide out is wacky and funny, and the buggy has a good design. The helicopter, while unoriginal, looks good from the outside, but it is very hard to put anything inside, as there is only one opening, and now doors. Overall, if this were at most a $45 set, I'd give it 5 stars. Get it if it is on sale somewhere!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?35Pågripelse til fjells
- November 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego 2018 mountain policeLegoLogan21 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfMy building experience was great fun for me but the price was a little high for the price per part ratio and I think somewhere around 35$ usd would be more reasonable but i do understand that there were new pieces including the beehive Black bear net shooter and new torso prints but my overall rating was 4 out of five stars because of the price, if only it was cheaper I would’ve given it 5 stars.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Byggetid: 48 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Pågripelse til fjells
- May 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Time for a bath.BigDezz | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennI put this set together with my son. It was a fairly easy build and that chopper is HUGE! I liked the brown bear and honey as I cant remember seeing either before so that was cool. My son noticed a nice detail which is the scratches on the mini bather which suggests he and the bear have had a run in before. Overall I think this is a nice edition to the collection.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Pågripelse til fjells
1 av 1