- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
97% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- January 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Mismatched WheelsDanZ | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonMy son built a Speed Champions Mustang GT about a year ago and I've had it sitting on my desk ever since. Today for the first time I noticed it has mismatched wheels! Two wheels are the split 5-spoke as pictured. The other two are different (after noticing I rearranged the wheels so each side of the car would have a like set). Strange. I was wondering if this happened with anyone else's ?20 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceTotally! It's very common for Speed Champion cars to have various wheels that you can change around to your liking. However, there should be at least 4 of each. If you're missing a few, be sure to get in touch and we'll happily send you a pair of new trims: www.LEGO.build/Service.Byggetid: 2 timerVar dette nyttig?45Ford Mustang GT
- September 5th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice for its sizestevesheriw | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis was my first Speed Champions purchase. The finished product could be used as a display model, for play value with kids, or maybe even to add a vehicle to your city display. The build is fairly easy as far as connecting bricks is concerned. The only real challenge is to get those stickers lined up just right. Some of them are very tiny as they fit a 1x1 sloped tile surface. A little patience will go a long way with these builds. It comes together nicely and does in many ways resemble a blue Ford Mustang. Along with the build is a driver with a printed Ford torso as well as a wrench accessory that is useful for removing the tire rims. You get two styles of rims to choose from. There is also a small lap counter build to go with the overall racing theme. Overall, we are satisfied with the car. It is not entirely flawless as it does look a little longer than it should in proportion to its width. However, given the size and available parts, it is a nice build. The price is also right as it allows afFORDability for many people. We will probably buy some more cars in the near future from this line,Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Ford Mustang GT
- April 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My new car!rainbird | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis is my first 'Speed Champions' set and I love it! Always wanted a Ford Mustang and now have my very own one, albeit a smaller version. Easy and enjoyable build. The amount of pieces means it builds into a fairly robust model. The windscreen can be quickly removed/replaced to allow the Minifigure to be put in the driving seat. I won't admit to playing with it in the same way a child would but I'm sure it would hold up to some reasonable play and, of course, it can be rebuilt. Love the Minifigure and accessories too. My only gripe would be the stickers. They are difficult and fiddly to place perfectly. I had to use tweezers to stop getting frustrated and, because of this, pre-printed bricks would be preferable. I now have three other Speed Champions sets to build (Lego is definitely one of the best stress relievers on the market) and hope to get the rest before long. Happy building.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP8 May 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesStickers can be tricky to get just right, but our designers have shared a trick with us to help you apply decals easier. You can lightly spray a window cleaner on the surface of the part you are apply the sticker to. This will allow you to adjust the decal without damaging it. Once you have the decal in the right place, use a flat edge to smooth out any bubbles and let it dry.VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timerVar dette nyttig?55Ford Mustang GT
- June 9th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good little modelManOutOfTime | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis was my first Speed Champions kit, purchased because I own a Mustang and thought it would be fun to have the Lego version. And this is a great little model - not difficult to put together, and pretty good looking. The stickers can be a bit of a pain, especially if you're a perfectionist and must have them centered and completely level, but I'm not so I didn't stress about them much. I ended up using a couple of the random pieces I have around my place to add a spoiler to the car, just because I like the look a bit better (see my photo for how it turned out, and judge for yourself). All in all, a great kit for the price.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Ford Mustang GT