Gir opp noen hakk, og bli rallymester med LEGO® Speed Champions Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC! Bygg den fantastiske bilen, og bytt til spesialpanseret når du skal kjøre i mørket. Plasser sjåføren foran rattet, gi gass og se konkurrentene dine forsvinne i støvet bak deg!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
90% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- December 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and Fiddly Ford FiestaLivingRoomLego | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI couldn’t resist building this immediately after the Camaro, Ferrari and Mustang Speed Champions sets. It’s exactly what you’d expect again from the Speed Champions sets, well built, nice detail, customisable parts and a few too many stickers! The two configuration options definitely makes you want to have two sets so you can sit them side by side, and depending on when you're reading this, Argos are selling it in their 2 for £15 offer. So why not get two! Great build again and a hit with my two sons when they found it waiting for them this morning. Great playability given how robust it is.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 20 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
- February 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rally 'Round the FamilyMiahRedbrick | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfHello everyone. Anytime there is something unique about these cars it's a homerun for me and this one fits into that category just by being a WRC. It's the first one in the Speed Champions line so if you're a collector, you have to get it, nuff said. TIME-OUT! Elephant in the room: There are over 30 decals in this set to lay. I love laying most decal but there are people who don't and I totally understand why, especially the smaller ones. I find that holding my breath helps steady my hands. Sure I've passed out a couple of times, but my decals look great! (Kidding) REAL TIPS: Tweezers are a great tool to have on hand for certain decal and an exacto (not for younglings!!) for taking them back up gently without creasing the corners and also sometimes it's easier to add your decal to the brick on the car as opposed to the single brick. When laying on sloped tiles it seems easier to lay from the top of the slope to the bottom. Lastly there is good old fashioned glass cleaner. Spray it on the brick, lay your decal gently while its still wet and slide it to the position you want, mash it down and let it dry. I think that the decals here go a long way in blending the blue of the back end to the white of the front end, capped off by the slightly offsetting blue curved pieces for the hood. Love that texture on that hood. Top marks. Speaking of texture this year it seems like they are employing the use of the corner slopes and 90 degree arc wedges and triangle pieces more and I love that because not only are they unique pieces to get in a set, they do an excellent job of helping to give these cars more texture and shape and can help streamline them to more closely resemble their real counterparts. Obviously being a rally it's the shortest of the SC car's but one of it's most sturdy builds. Right down to the way the spoiler is packed onto the back. It's somehow sleek but tough and with the back end being ever so slightly higher than the front it looks like it's moving even when it's standing still. Once again on the sides, the incorporation of slopes and triangle pieces give it the sleekness, character and texture that make these things come to life. It's all familiar but completely different even down to the white rims, which really pop. The new usage of the teeth pieces in the cockpit for detail, the way they built the roof of this using four bricks as opposed to a single tile and yet again an all new way to build a spoiler with some unique pieces, standout as more reasons this build is fresh for veteran SC builders and a great experience for newcomers. Not to mention the extra option to add the laser lights! Love the minifig here as always they are exclusive prints relating to the car and the detail on this little guy is not to be outdone. Love those pants! Side Note: I'm a firm believer that Lego should include a hairpiece in each SC set. You only get a helmet for drivers in most sets. I'll never lay down my torch for the inclusion of wigs in these sets. I think it's great that we're delving into the rally car world and it's encouraging because there is so much potential and inspiration there with the many classes of rally and the different eras to work with. I can see why they started with the WRC to get the ball rolling on rally cars and I'm looking forward to many more. Let's throw those laser lights on it and take it out in the dirt! Welcome to the family!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 35 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
- December 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My new favoriteCobie | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI love this build! So many cool details go into this one little car. There are quite a few stickers but that matches the real life car so i really didnt mind. Definitely my favorite speed champions so far!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
- December 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rally TimeMasterBuilder84 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfNo Lego Ford collection would be complete without this model. Even the non-rally enthusiast will enjoy this set. For being a small car, the model does have a bit of weight to it (slightly heavier than the '68 Mustang Fastback). Like many of the other Speed Champions vehicles, this one also has quite a few stickers to it. Those with larger fingers may not enjoy the small stickers for the 1x1 bricks. Creators did a nice job replicating the real car at this scale. Having the wheel cover and hood options are a nice bonus. Aside from the number of stickers, the only complaint is I wish the Ford logo on the front edge hood was a little less blurry. Nice addition to the line-up. Ford enthusiasts rejoice!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC