Fly til værs, og se verden i fugleperspektiv med denne kule 3-i-1 Torotors drone i oransje, hvitt og svart. Den har en stor cockpit som kan åpnes, doble rotorer og løfteklo. Send dronen på hemmelige oppdrag, film det som skjer fra lufta og overfør signalene til basen. Når du er ferdig, kan du bygge om den torotors dronen og utforske myrene om bord i en kraftig sumpbåt eller utføre vågale luftstunt i et klassisk propellfly.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Drone mission go!BrickManZ | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfDesign: This set looked super sweet to me the first time I saw it and stuck in my head for many weeks until I finally bought it. The overall design and colour scheme are great, and there were several “Wow! Neat!” moments when certain pieces came together during the main build. The two extra builds are fine, but the main build really stands out! I also love that there is room to add a minifig to the drone and boat builds if desired. Play Experience: With the ability to pose the camera and landing gear, spin the rotors, and lift the windshield to put a pilot inside, there is plenty to interact with on the main build. The landing gear is claw-like and able to pick things up or hold onto some interesting perches. It integrates well with City sets, including the Coast Guard and Arctic ranges due to its colours, as well as adding interesting flying vehicle options when combined with other Creator sets. On its own, the set is fun, but it’s definitely better when you add a pilot! The swamp boat, as advertised, does not float, and while it can fit a minifig, the space is very tight unless it’s standing. Level of Difficulty: While this is a fairly small and straightforward build, it’s still a little more complex than your average City set of this size due to the number of technic pieces that might frustrate little fingers. Young builders may need some help with the drone rotor assemblies at the end of the build (and especially with disassembly). Adult builders should have no troubles, but make sure that you have good lighting in order to see the difference between the light and dark grey pieces in the instructions. Value for money: At $13 CAD, this feels just right. Many similarly priced City sets include a minifigure and an accessory, but all of the value in this set goes directly into the vehicle, and it turns out to be worth it.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 15 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Torotors drone
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of FunSpheretethys | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI bought this set earlier today, came home and followed the instructions to build the cool vehicles. It's my first time I've used a lego set in a while, meaning I only had the one kit. However after building the vehicles on the box I had a blast tinkering away and creating my own little flying gizmos. It's lots of fun and would highly recommend!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Opplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Torotors drone
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setLizzymom | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonWorth the money. My nine year old was so excited over this set. I liked the price. He built each thing and built the next one in a row. He still really likes this set and plays with it. I feel like it was worth the money.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 40 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Torotors drone
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really cool flyer.Hybelkaninen | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennWas amazed with this set. Very good value for the money, lots of different pieces to build either one of the three sets or something of your own. Neutral color scheme and no printed parts makes it easier to blend it into different "city" settings. With the orange color it fits right in with the Arctic theme as aerial support. In the front by the flightsick I swapped out the 1x2 single stud piece with a 1x2 2-stud piece and added a couple of other pieces to work as flight instruments (instruments used was 3069bp52 and 3070bp07) added an arctic minifigure and was a happy camper.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 20 min.Var dette nyttig?45Torotors drone