Velkommen til det travle spisestedet der kokken lager den hurtigste maten i byen, og en servitør på rulleskøyter tar imot bestillingene til tonene fra en tradisjonell jukeboks. Den lokale boksehelten er visst ikke helt fornøyd med at byens andre kjendis, rockestjernen, dukker opp og stjeler oppmerksomheten med sin nypolerte rosa kabriolet. Dagslyset strømmer inn gjennom det store buede vinduet og lyser opp det nyvaskede rutete gulvet, de røde barstolene og disken hvor du kan nyte en kald drikkeog byens beste pølser. Tar du den utvendige trappen opp til andre etasje, finner du et treningsstudio med boksering, boksesekk og et eget rom med vekter der bodybuilderen er i gang med sin daglige treningsøkt. Fortsetter du til tredje etasje, finner du et velutstyrt platestudio med spolebåndopptaker, vokalboks, miksepult og et skap med forfriskninger. Dette tøffe tilskuddet i serien LEGO® Modular Building har en rekke detaljer, innhold og funksjoner som stimuler fantasien!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
93% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExpandedDwelve | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennI loved the diner so much that I felt it needed an extension. Business was booming so well they decided to expand to keep up with the increase in customers.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 3 dager 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Spisested i byen
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best so far!Sarunas | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI have build 5 modulars and this one is the best! I'm glad Lego have rid of classic faces and got more expressions to minifigures because they are amazing and bring more entertainment to the building and theme of it! Building technics for this modular is just amazing, I haven't seen nothing like this before and was wow'ing all the time :) It's almost corner modular, because it has beautiful left side of it with the stairs and backdoors details. Highly recommend it and don't be fooled by negative feedbacks! Enjoy :)Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 8 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Spisested i byen
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gimme 2 Adam and Eve’s and a moo juice!Master357 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis particular modular building has a lot of great things going for it; the diner itself on the main floor was detailed, and fun to build. Wish they’d given a stud for a stack of pancakes on the table to attach. The gym above that was a simpler design, but still has enough detail to enjoy building this level, though it was a bit of a tight fit for some positioning/play. Again, I do wish they’d given a stud for the boxer to attach to on the actual boxing ring. The recording studio on the top was probably one of my favourite parts. The detail that went into making sure it was as accurate as possible is impressive. Some other nice details were the opening skylight, and the spiral staircase at the back. The pièce de résistance for me was the pink Caddy. I won’t lie, my wife may or may not have wanted this set just for the car. Overall, a great addition to any city, and a must have for any modular building fan. Like I said, just would have been nice to have some studded flats to attach certain things to.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 7 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Spisested i byen
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Must have Modular for Adultsprocyon | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfRecently Lego announced it has agreed to allow Swedish furniture company IKEA to produce Lego-themed furniture. Well, I recently bought an IKEA yellow modular unit in order to place and display my beloved Lego modular Creator sets, which are all my pride and joy. I spent an extra NZ$40 over the white coloured option in order to have a Lego-themed yellow unit which was well worth the extra cost. Most of my modulars fit in each box of the unit (excepting the Cinema and the Town hall which are shelved elsewhere), and those that do not usually just need a spire that is too fall to fit in the box to go therein, which brings me around to the Diner: as you can see by the images I removed the spire on top of the Diner to get it to go in that box, which I am happy with. The Diner is one of those modulars, along with the Detective Agency, which do not really do themselves any justice until one has actually built the models and has them to peruse in the brick, in front of oneself. the 2d images on the boxes do not really show how awesome they both look once they are actually built and are on display, unlike Antoine's french restaurant which looks so moreish on its box imagery and the bank which brings itself out from the box images too of itself. The diner is a FUN build. Especially the ground level awnings (under where the DInER sign on the building is). Building that white surrounding awning reminded me somewhat of the front and back bumpers you need to make on the red VW Campervan. Another feature I really liked on the Diner is the clip-on beige brick works that adorn the first and second floors of the building. To me it is luxury to have more than just one brick for a Lego model's walls (like, for example, the Ghostbusters Firehouse having luxury inner walls). This model is well worth buying, for yourself and/or your children, and for any of you who want a future investment (which isn't really my buzz). I think building this one's children would be fun and help with bonding, especially for fathers and sons. As a finisher to this review I put my favourite Minifigure on the footpath in front of the Diner, which you may be able to make out in my appended images: my Nestlé Nesquick brown rabbit which was only available in Australasia in the early 90's (I Believe). Happy building everybody.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 4 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Spisested i byen