Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Berg-og-dalbane på tivoliBerg-og-dalbane på tivoli4.7647517.
Average rating4.8out of 5 stars
Se lignende produkter:
Gå gjennom telleapparatet ved tivoliinngangen, og still deg i kø ved berg-og-dalbanen. Sett deg helt foran for å slå på lysklossen. Hold deg fast – jippiiiiiiiiiii! Ro ned tempoet med en hyggelig tur i pariserhjulet, eller gå videre til falltårnet, fest låsestangen og fall i rasende fart mot bakken. Etterpå kan du kjøpe bilder og spise et deilig måltid sammen med vennene dine. Så gøy som det er på tivoli, skulle man ønske at dagen aldri tar slutt!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tasbs | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: DaughterMy 7yr old daughter was given this set for xmas. She has loved setting it up and playing with it. As others have stated, the carriages dont stay on the track very well, but she is working around it while playing. We have spare chains from other sets which she has used to set up a bungee jump off the tower, she has also added other items, just to add to the fun. She has the basketball set also and now is saving up to buy the other amusement park items to complete the set. A great set overall.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Berg-og-dalbane på tivoli
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool start for a great themezvezda68 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: DaughterOverall, a great set. My 11 yo daughter was turned off by the popstar line of Friends and was ready to abandon the theme. But she loves this set as is, and is already planning to replace the green and pink accents on the coaster with more blue and purple to turn it into a bobsled themed ride for the Winter Village. As others have noted, the cars keep falling off the track. That's the only big problem with the set, but it certainly is significant. The drop ride is also fantastic, although a bit short. I suppose making it taller would have compromised its sturdiness. She has had no problem resetting the ride by lifting the seat part straight up and letting the pole spin in place -- much simpler than spinning the seat back up. She will also soon work on motorizing the Ferris wheel. The parts are on order! As a parent of a girl, I'm pleased to see that LEGO included controllers and gauges in this design. It's important to me that my girls sees herself as in control of mechanical things, not just a user or passenger. Can't wait to get her the rest of this line. I might have to get an extra hot dog stand for myself!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Berg-og-dalbane på tivoli
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0szdhfh | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennAfter completing our 1st visit to the Legoland Discovery Center, my 9 YO daughter promptly found this Lego set and begged me to get it for her. Since she is a big fan of the "Friends" themed set, I knew this would provide hours of playing time for her. And I am happy to report I was correct. While I can agree that the roller coaster carts are a little challenging to put back onto the track, I think it is a great tool to teach my daughter patience, and precision or something will not function properly! I do find it rather difficult that the "Spinner" ride has to be spun back up the pole too which tends to pull away from play time. It is great to watch the cart drop, but a slightly tedious process to spin the cart back up to the top again. Truly genius the way Lego utilized a light up brick on the roller coaster to only light up when a Friends figure is properly inserted into the front cart! Needless to say, this set has captured the attention and fascination of my daughter and now is begging me for the Fairground Mixer (10244) and the Ferris Wheel (10247) and the Hot Dog Van (41129).Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 4 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Berg-og-dalbane på tivoli
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Poor Choice For TrackSierraRedd | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI'll start of with the actual Roller Coaster. The cars are well designed and look good, I modified them so a standard minifig can sit in them. The little play features around the track are neat and well done, I like the loading platform and the gate. The trans bricks are nice addition to my collection since I have no use for the track. The biggest problem is the track. I have the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom set and Joker set with the same track. It's not good for any real drops or angles. You can't attach a motor and chain to make it automatic because of the way the hill parts are designed. That problem and the cars using the new ball joints cause the cars to bind and will lift off of the track while it goes down the hill. I let my 7yr old niece play with it and a few minutes of cars coming off the track she was done with it. Now on to the good stuff. The Ferris Wheel is the best part of the set. I kinda feel like it was the star of it's own set then when they needed to have the big price point set LEGO quickly threw together the coaster around it. It's a fairly easy build and runs quite smooth. I added power functions to it so my niece can start and stop it, control the speed (which is awesome at full power). She plays with this most. I'm going to be modifying a custom ferris wheel with the hub techniques used on this one. The Spinning Tower is interesting. I found it quite fun to play with and did for about an hour watching tv. Niece likes it too, just wishes it was taller. Easy to assemble and operate. Just lift it to the top and let it spin down. The entry gate is well done and creates a nice way to enter the friends park. The small things make up for the coaster track. I would've prefered it in a lower price point to make up for it.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 1 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Berg-og-dalbane på tivoli