Uzbūvē no jauna mašīnbūves brīnumu ar šo LEGO® Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 tehnisko izcilību. Šajā ekskluzīvajā modelī, kas ir izstrādāts sadarbībā ar Corvette, ir reāli uztverta leģendārā superauto būtība; autentiskās oranžās un melnās krāsas modelī ir iekļauti melni spieķu diski ar zema profila riepām, liels aizmugurējais spārns un 4 izpūtēji. Šī Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 kopijas modelī ir iekļauta funkcionējoša stūre ar redzamu detalizētu V8 dzinēju ar kustīgiem virzuļiem. Uzbūvē no jauna lielisko "divi vienā" modeli, izveidojot reāla lieljaudas auto kopiju.
- Ekskluzīvs Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 kopijas modelis ar bagātīgu reālu elementu komplektu, tostarp lielu aizmugurējo spārnu, 4 izpūtējiem, melnu spieķu diskiem ar zema profila riepām, funkcionējošu stūri un detalizētu V8 dzinēju ar kustīgiem virzuļiem.
- Šajā kolekcijas rotaļu auto modelī ir iekļauta autentiska oranža un melna krāsa un izcila uzlīmju lapa papildu detaļu piešķiršanai.
- Grozi funkcionējošo stūri un manevrē automašīnu, lai aktivizētu redzamā V8 dzinēja virzuļus.
- Šis "divi vienā" LEGO® Technic komplekts ir pārbūvējams par lieljaudas auto.
- Šī LEGO® Technic komplekta būvēšana būs patiesi aizraujoša un sniegs gandarījumu.
- LEGO® Technic komplekti ir aprīkoti ar reālu kustību funkcijām un mehānismiem, kas iepazīstina jaunos LEGO būvētājus ar mašīnbūves pasauli saprotamā un reālistiskā veidā.
- Piemērots bērniem vecuma grupā 9+.
- Chevrolet Corvette aptuvenie izmēri: augstums 8 cm, garums 29 cm un platums 12 cm.
- Lieljaudas auto aptuvenie izmēri: augstums 8 cm, garums 23 cm un platums 12 cm.
- Standarta piegāde 4–6 darba dienu laikā bez maksas visiem preču pasūtījumiem, kuru summa pārsniedz 55 €!
- Norēķinoties var izvēlēties eksprespiegādi.
- Atsevišķu detaļu pasūtījumi tiek nosūtīti atsevišķi no pārējām precēm, un to apstrādei un nosūtīšanai ir nepieciešams vairāk laika.
- Neatvērtas preces mums var atgriezt 90 dienu laikā pēc pasūtījuma saņemšanas, lai saņemtu pilnu atmaksu.
Kopējais iespēju vērtējums
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.02 For the Price of 1!TomS | 65 or olderEs ieteiktu šo produktu draugam!Produktu iegādājos:: SelfI am relatively new to the Lego family (although my older son has been building sets for years and was a big influence on me to start building)...In my youth, I would spend hours upon hours of building, painting, etc. plastic models of all kinds of things...but cars models were my favorite...I recently built the VW Bug (1,167 pieces - 9 hour build) and the Technic Porsche 911 RSR (1,580 Pieces – 21 hours build) and I needed something to get me through the time being spent at home (stay-at-home orders NY) and waiting for my back orders from Lego to be filled... I liked the idea that it was a kit that you could build 2 different models...the ZR1 and a “hot rod”... It was an approximately a 4.5 hour total build (2 hours on the Hot Rod, 2.5 hours on the ZR1)... I built the hot rod first and then broke it down and then built the ZR1...considering the set was a limited amount of pieces (600ish) it was a great set and well worth the price...interesting that the instructions for the hot rod were only on-line - saved on 2 sets of printed plans...I actually liked the on-line instructions - built both models from them...they are great - they are 3D and can be manipulated to turn the images in any direction... The build difficulty was on a 3 level... Needless to say, I am hooked and already on the "slippery slope" of Lego...no surprise here...Rotaļāšanās iespējasAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sarežģītības līmenisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cenas un kvalitātes attiecībaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Būvēšanas ilgums: 4 Stundas 30 minūtesBūvēšanas pieredze: Intermediate LEGO builderVai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- December 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Technic Corvette ZR1MikeSIGuy1 | 55-64Es ieteiktu šo produktu draugam!Produktu iegādājos:: SelfI've got some significant Lego builds under my belt including the USC Millennium Falcon, but I've not yet built a strictly Technic set. Since I have my eye on the Bugatti Chiron Technic set, I wanted to get used to the Technic theme before investing in such an expensive set as the Bugatti ($349.99). For the cost of the Corvette ZR1 set ($49.99), you get good experience in putting together a vehicle with a few of the technical features of the Bugatti such as the firing pistons, open differential and working steering. True, there are big differences in the Bugatti such as the doors and hood don't open in the ZR1, the steering is done from the back instead of the steering wheel, and the Bugatti is a way more complicated build from what I can see; However I believe building the ZR1 gave me more of an insight into some of the complexities of the Technic sets, and more importantly completing the ZR1 boosted my confidence and helped me decide to eventually purchase the Bugatti. And in the end I also wound up with a pretty nice overall model of Lego's Corvette ZR1. Also, with this model you do get some rare pieces that I'm sure people who build their own creations would appreciate. Overall this was an enjoyable experience, and I would recommend.Rotaļāšanās iespējasAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sarežģītības līmenisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cenas un kvalitātes attiecībaAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Būvēšanas ilgums: 4 StundasBūvēšanas pieredze: Advanced LEGO builderVai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?45Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- January 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rebuild Value!Mechanic | 19-24Es ieteiktu šo produktu draugam!Produktu iegādājos:: SelfFor reference this is my first technic build in years but I had to purchase this as soon as I saw my favorite corvette built after 1969 (stingray). When I saw the rear differential on page 1 I was immediately excited to see what internals this build had in store. The overall design of this set is wonderful with the detail in the motor really shining through. The pistons on this model actually fire and are truly unique to this set as far as I know. They are connected to the rear wheels which is a nice touch considering the zr1 is a rear wheel drive vehicle. I am also very impressed with the turning system. It adds a layer of playability aven for older builders. This set isn't visually perfect but it is always difficult to create curves on a small scale model like this one. The interior of this model is lacking slightly with only 2 racing seats and a steering wheel but I buy technic sets mainly for the mechanical attributes regardless. I also wish that the doors opened but again it is a smaller model and space is at a premium. It comes with 7 extra parts that are all small and easy to lose track of so they were well chosen and appreciated. The most unique part is the rebuild value of this 2in1 set. It can also be made into a hot rod using online instructions. These instructions are, however, not yet available in the website so I cannot yet build it. Hopefully this is fixed in the future as I am looking forward to disassembling and rebuilding this set. Overall this was one of my favorite builds in memory and I highly recommend it. I hope Lego makes more 2in1 sets like this in the future.Rotaļāšanās iespējasAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sarežģītības līmenisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cenas un kvalitātes attiecībaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Būvēšanas ilgums: 5 StundasBūvēšanas pieredze: Advanced LEGO builderVai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First TechnicValerian70 | 45-54Es ieteiktu šo produktu draugam!Produktu iegādājos:: SelfThe other half has been saying I need to try the Technic's kits but I have been resisting as all those tiny little gears and cogs were putting me off. Why? Why did I let that put me off? This was a really fun build although the fact that it comes with a plethora of bags (okay i think it was 4) that are not numbered so you need to open them all before you start the build. My table was covered in pieces because I have to lay everything out in colour and piece order. Yes, it makes building easier for me but it also looks kind of pretty on the table. No joke, half an hour of the build time was just me sorting pieces before I even opened the booklet. I'm not sure how close the finished product is to a genuine Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 but it looks great on my shelf which could just be due to the colour as the orange is really bright. I was going to break it down and download the Hot Rod instructions but I didn't have the heart once it was finished. May buy a second version of the kit just to do the Hot Rod but we shall see. Number Of Pieces: 579 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 3 Hours 10 MinutesRotaļāšanās iespējasAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sarežģītības līmenisAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cenas un kvalitātes attiecībaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Būvēšanas ilgums: 3 Stundas 10 minūtesBūvēšanas pieredze: Intermediate LEGO builderVai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1