Eksponuok mėgstamiausias kolekcines minifigūrėles šioje dailioje juodoje LEGO® minifigūrėlių vitrinoje, pasižyminčioje skaidriomis durelėmis su užraktu ir 16 atskirų skyrelių su pilkomis pagrindo plokštelėmis, ant kurių galima tvirtai pastatyti minifigūrėles. Tvirtą dėžutę galima montuoti prie sienos arba pastatyti ant lygaus paviršiaus, be to ji turi 8 LEGO dantukus, kad kolekcijai augant būtų galima sujungti keletą vitrinų!
- Turi 16 skyrelių su pilkomis pagrindo plokštėmis, skaidrias dureles su užraktu ir juodą pagrindą bei viršų su 8 dideliais LEGO® dantukais, kad būtų galima sujungti keletą vitrinų.
- Tinka tvirtinti prie sienos arba pastatyti ant lygaus paviršiaus.
- Demonstruok, gabenk ir saugok savo mėgstamiausias minifigūrėles!
- Kolekcionuok ir sujunk keletą LEGO® minifigūrėlių vitrinų, kad tavo ekspozicija būtų kuo įspūdingesnė.
- Matmenys: virš 14 col. (37 cm) aukščio, 7 col. (18 cm) pločio ir 1 col. (4 cm) gylio.
- Nemokamas įprastas pristatymas per 4–6 darbo dienas užsakant prekių už daugiau nei 55 €!
- Skubų pristatymą galima pasirinkti apmokėjimo metu.
- Užsakytos pritaikytos detalės siunčiamos ne kartu su prekėmis, todėl užsakymui apdoroti ir išsiųsti reikia daugiau laiko.
- Neatidarytas prekes galima grąžinti ir atgauti visus pinigus per 90 dienų nuo užsakymo gavimo.
- December 23rd, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Room for improvementheli | 25-34Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SelfAnyone collecting minifigures will look for some way to display them. There's various third party cases available, but the official one seems to be one of the nicer looking ones. I bought several of these at a discount. The retail price is slightly too high for me, especially for displaying inexpensive figures. The first thing I noticed when I looked at the packaging was that this product is not really manufactured by Lego. Instead it's made by some company called "Room" located in Copenhagen. So before putting your figures inside, you will first need to open one or both of the plastic doors. To my surprise these doors felt really flimsy and would not always open easily. I actually had to put some force on one of the doors before it would finally open. There is only a very small handle on each door so this is not easy! I can imagine kids being unable to get it open. Once you finally manage to open the doors you will notice that there's a 4x4 plate for every one. This is nice because it allows you to display regular figures (i.e. not from a collectible minifigure series) without needing an extra plate. However, the main purpose of these cases is to display collectible minifigures. It even has a little drawing on the package of several example figures, all from various collectible series. This is where you'll get in trouble if you want to use the little black plates that come with those figures. Each compartment has two ridges on the side to allow you to slide a plate in place. The best way to align all figures nicely would be to push the plate all the way back. This is also the best way to keep the figures in place. However, some figures have tails or other things which make this impossible. You also can't stack them on top of the 4x4 plate that comes with them because there isn't enough room. It would have been better if they made it so that every compartment had a Lego compatible surface without any of the ridges. That way you could just put your figure on the surface or put your own plate on top without being bothered by the ridges. Oh before you fill the case you should consider where you want to put it. The case has a couple of holes on the back so you can easily hang it on a wall, which is a nice touch. Putting the case on a flat surface is also an option, but it's not very stable (they fall over easily). About the Lego-like studs on the top: these allow you to stack several cases on top, but in practice you will not want to do this. The studs do not actually work like real Lego studs. By that I mean they do not click in place. If you stack two of these on top without putting the thing against a wall it will fall over real easily. All in all I think this is still a nice way to display your figures, but it's not perfect. And for the high price I would expect something of slightly higher quality. It is a good looking case, but it definitely has some design problems.Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Konstravimo patirtis: Intermediate LEGO builderAr padėjo?35LEGO MF VOTRINA 16 JUODA
- July 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An absolute must have for collectorsDJCBS | 25-34Rekomenduočiau draugui!I can't express enough how good it is to have these cases finally available at the LEGO store. For anyone who likes to collect minifigures (or is looking for a nice way to store LEGO Dimensions minifigures with the tags), these cases are by far the best solution. They do connect vertically and you can build shapes with them just like you would with a 1x8 brick. It takes 16 minifigures which is good for the normal collection of the Minifigures Series. However, special collections like the Disney one, have more minifigures in them so if they made these in a 1x10 format, it'd be even better. Still...if you want to display your minifigures and keep them away from dust...this is for you.Konstravimo patirtis: Expert LEGO builderAr padėjo?55LEGO MF VOTRINA 16 JUODA
- February 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good For Collectible Minifigures!MamaBear1 | 35-44Rekomenduočiau draugui!Although it is a little pricey, it still is a good item. It does have one drawback though. it doesn't have enough room for some Minifigures. I use mine for Collectible Minifigures.Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ar padėjo?55LEGO MF VOTRINA 16 JUODA
- May 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great productPuhala | 25-34Rekomenduočiau draugui!I have alot of these for my Mini figs, love the display. Last one I got was missing a 4x4 plate. Just one.1 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing a piece. Usually you’ll find it stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the part hasn’t appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to get started.Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Konstravimo patirtis: Advanced LEGO builderAr padėjo?55LEGO MF VOTRINA 16 JUODA