Asetu jonottamaan lippuasi upeaan LEGO huvipuistovetonaulaan – mahtavaan LEGO® Creator Expert 10261 Vuoristorataan! Seuraa kiemurtelevaa polkua suihkulähteen ympäri ja osta virkistävää juomaa kojulta, ennen kuin astut pituusmitan luo. Älä seiso varpaillasi, koska kuljettajalla on keppi, jolla hän tarkistaa pituutesi uudestaan tasanteella! Kulje katetun laiturin läpi, avaa portti ja kiipeä kyytiin. Muista lukita sylitanko, ennen kuin laitteen käyttäjä käynnistää junan ja lähettää sinut ensimmäiseen nousuun. Pidä tiukasti kiinni, kun ketjuhissi nostaa junavaunut ensimmäiseen nousuun. Pidätä sitten hengitystäsi ja valmistaudu kiljumaan, kun viiletät alas jyrkkää pudotusta, monien mutkien kautta – ja muista hymyillä kameralle! Osta unohtumaton valokuva kopista ja kerro jännittävästä ajelusta, kun pistäydyt hattarakojulla. Tutki sitten huvipuiston karttaa ja suunnittele seuraavaa seikkailuasi. Vai kokeiletko vuoristorataa vielä kerran? Tämä erittäin yksityiskohtainen malli on täynnä taianomaisia yksityiskohtia, jotka ruokkivat mielikuvitustasi!Rakennusohjeet
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 90 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
92% Suosittelisi tätä tuotetta
Yleinen arvioAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
LeikkikokemusAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
VaikeustasoAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Huomaa, että kun lähetät hyödyllisen arvion, luotettava kolmannen osapuolen palveluntarjoajamme kerää ja tallentaa IP-osoitteesi. Tarkoituksena on ainoastaan estää useammat lähetykset samasta IP-osoitteesta. Voit tutustua henkilötietojesi valvontaan lukemalla Tietosuojakäytäntömme.
- May 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The set I have always wanted!Kenjara | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfWhen I got my Lego freight train set as a child many years ago, I used to put bricks and books under my track to turn it into a roller coaster. Since then I have always wanted a proper Lego roller coaster set. The set can be built in two halves at the same time. I have experienced this in other sets and it should be advertised because it makes building with a friend or family member so much easier and more fun. I built this with my partner and we clipped the two halves of the ride together at the end. Luckily I already had some medium power function motors handy, so I used one to power the chain lift and rollers. I powered the motor with the train controller from my childhood train set. The set has a lot of play value as it comes with a load of mini figures, some stalls and the ride platform. Cars can be stopped and started from the ride platform using the tyre mechanism. If un-motorised, the chain lift can also be hand cranked which adds to the fun. The only con to this set is the usual one where it has some stickers instead of printed bricks. Given the price of the set it should have been all printed bricks. The model is huge and impressive to look at, making it both a great standalone piece or a standout part of a fairground. Overall I am very impressed with this set and have had great fun making and playing with it!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennusaika: 12 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Vuoristorata
- July 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Family Build Yetm5k177j | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!We are a family of 3 (soon to be 4) who love to build with Lego during our free time. We usually buy Lego sets that our son(age 5) picks out for birthdays and other holidays. We generally build a set over the course of a few days or weeks one bag at a time before bed time. This set took the longest for us to complete, but was very enjoyable to build. My son loved the Minifigures and other accessories like the juice stand and cotton candy cart, while my wife and I were blown away with the design of the frame and intricate mechanisms. My son also liked helping me with the gear assemblies, chain drive, and other complicated sections. Most importantly, unlike a few of the sets we've built in the past, this one has had the greatest play value. My son and I have spent hours loading the cars with various themed characters and acting out their trips to the amusement park. Most recently was Sensei Wu and the Ninjas driving the Ultrasonic Raider to the roller coaster for few hundred laps and some cotton candy. :D While the price is rather high, I believe this set is a great value, especially if you or your kids like to play with Lego sets just as much as building them. The only sort of con for me, is that it takes up a lot of space. We've designated a coffee table to it, and it cant really be taken apart into smaller sections for storage. But its size is also what makes it so incredible and fun.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennusaika: 30+ pväRakennuskokemus: Advanced LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Vuoristorata
- August 17th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun set but beware the chain.ProfTwinkle | 35-44Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!We love this set but it has a problem running. First about the build. The building itself is repetitive so it is not good for children alone but the kids can enjoy putting together the small elements like the cotton candy stand and the ticket booth while the grownups put together the pillars. Once up and running it's great fun. You can coordinate the two cart trains (correct term?) So they don't run into each other so there's more to this than watching it go round and round. I would have liked it if they made it easier to break into two pieces for storage but it can be done. On the down side, the chain that operates the motion is a problem. From the beginning it didn't work well with the prescribed number of links. I removed about 5 links and then It worked great for about two weeks. We have the motor and the motion does loosen some of the track connection so they need strengthening after play. After a couple of weeks of about 5 to 10 minute of play a day on average the chain started making clinking noises and jerking the carts. Today we actually had a "casually" when a cart fell off the tracks :o. Now I'm having trouble finding the sweet spot. How long the chain needs to be? Contacted customer service but didn't hear back yet. Hope lego agents put a comment here so other people who have this problem can see it5 September 2019Marine, Customer ServiceOh no, we're sorry to hear that one cart flew off, I hope all of your minifigures are okay! To prevent any other incident, please make sure that the little wheels underneath the cart are in place fully clicked in. Our age recommendation for this set is 16+, depending on your children's experience they might need more or less help to build. For the chain, you'll need exactly 203 links (we always give you some extra) and make sure they are fully clicked with one another as well. Our expert should be in touch with you any time now if it's not done already. If you need more help, feel free to get in touch with us by phone, chat or email via LEGO.build/Service.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VaikeustasoAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Rakennusaika: 10 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Vuoristorata
- May 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Creator Set Yet!TheCoasterJosh | 14-18Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfI have Bulit many Creator expert sets (Parisian Resturant, Fairground Mixer, Downtown Diner, and Ferris Wheel) And by Far this has to be the Greatest! let me start off by saying, I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS, with me loving legos and being a Roller Coaster Enthusiast I knew this set was for me! With a price point of almost 400 dollars I was a bit Skeptical but I can safley say the Pros outway the cons. Overall the the build is very fun, but a bit challenging at times, especially buliding the gears under the station, I had to Redo this part 3 times. besides that sometimes while buliding the collums The structure itself appeared "unstable", but at the end of the build it was decently stable. Out of all of the creator Expert sets this was the most challenging, so i would not recomend this set to anyone under 13. I love how lego took the realism of a real Roller coaster and put it into a set, I Really like the height checker, park map, no photography sign and the station itself is amazing! I love the fuction of the Coaster train running on the tracks its so smooth! The minifigures that bcame in this set are good too. For the price my only complaint is that it did not include Power Functions, but thats really minior. I TOTALY RECOMEND this set to anyone who loves Lego, Rollercoaster or Both!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Rakennusaika: 2 pväRakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Vuoristorata