Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Average rating2.4out of 5 stars
ILMAINEN Mini-piparkakkutalo, kun ostoksen arvo on vähintään 100 €*
Osta lisää samanlaisia tuotteita:
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 90 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
40% Suosittelisi tätä tuotetta
Yleinen arvioAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
LeikkikokemusAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
VaikeustasoAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Huomaa, että kun lähetät hyödyllisen arvion, luotettava kolmannen osapuolen palveluntarjoajamme kerää ja tallentaa IP-osoitteesi. Tarkoituksena on ainoastaan estää useammat lähetykset samasta IP-osoitteesta. Voit tutustua henkilötietojesi valvontaan lukemalla Tietosuojakäytäntömme.
- in 12 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fair but expensive replacement to the PF batteryorganista014 | 45-54Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!I got this along with the new train motor (88011) to replace my Holiday and Harry Potter train's setup. So far I'm happy with the setup. On the plus side, the receiver is already built in so it gets rid of the IR receiver for a cleaner look, and remote in favor of the Powered Up phone app. Does not require line of sight to control but you will need a compatible device (phone, tablet,or the new Lego bluetooth remote) which needs to be on all the time to control. It has 2 ports but only port "A" can be used for the motor by the "train" app (port "B" can be controlled using the "Batman" app but can be weird -- download or review the Powered Up app to better understand what these mean). I use the "B" port with the color/distance sensor (88007) to experiment on some coding controls. Controls are responsive so far, but the app in its initial development stage is too basic. The app can control up to 4 of these hubs. On the minus side, this hub is limited in use to creations that don't use too much controls (like trains). You cannot daisy chain components like how the old motors and lights did -- you cannot control 2 motors simultaneously on a single channel. This "Powered Up" (PU) technology is not compatible with the older "Power Function" (PF) technology. Also, the ports don't have clips and components will easily slip out of this hub when pulled. Battery life seems to be shorter given that it also powers the Bluetooth radio receiver. A big bummer for me though, with the old one (PF) you can leave the train running when you turn off/toss away the remote, but with PU the train stops when the app turns off or moves away from range, so you can't just leave your train running in the background when you step away. This hub is more for the tech oriented kids and adults, but may not appeal to younger kids looking to have a simple motorized out-of-the-box fun with their builds. However, I do like how this reduces the parts needed to control my trains. This seems to have firmware capability so current limitations *may* be addressed in the future with firmware updates.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Hub
- in 10 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0More ports needed pleaseMonkeysout | 35-44Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfI got 2 of these when I purchased 2x of the latest passenger train (connected back to back). I removed the hub and motor at the rear and used it in my Emerald Night. I tested with bt remote and phone app .... 2x motors (one reversed), lights and colour sensor all work perfect. However, I have the passenger loco running with a motor in port A and the lights in port B, but I have nowhere to plug in the sensor ? We need 4 ports per hub or y split-er, so we could do .... 1x motor 2x light 1x sensor (my passenger train) 2x motor 1x light 1x sensor (my emerald night) 2x motor 2x light We also need long and short extension cables please Lego ! Andy.LeikkikokemusAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennusaika: 5 min.Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Hub
- in 4 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Yet another incompatible systemcbnaum | 45-54Ostettu henkilölle: SelfWe have gone for the 9V system, to the power functions system, with a side detour to the mindstorm systems, and now to the power-up system. And largely, these systems do not work together. I dislike the power up system for several reasons. There are no extension cables, you cannot build large models with it. The connectors are completely unique to LEGO, you cannot make your own cables or buy them from third parties. There are no rechargeable battery pack meaning you may have to take a model apart to replace the batteries. These elements existed under the power function system, but not under this new system. And this new system really does not do anything that the power functions system could not have done. The Bluetooth controller is cool, it is fun to be able to control your models with a mobile device, but this could have easily been added to the power functions system without breaking compatibility (3rd parties have been offering Bluetooth controller for power functions for a while.) Bottom line: different, incompatible, more expensive, fewer accessories, less flexibility... I do not see much here to like.14 October 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your feedback. While LEGO play will always be rooted in the brick, it's important to us that we embrace new technologies so today's children can continue to learn and enjoy the latest play experiences. Powered UP offers several advantages not possible with the old Power Functions system, including smartphone and tablet based control, integration of the "battery box" and "receiver" into a single unit, and much greater proximity via bluetooth. While rechargeable battery packs and extension cables aren't available for powered UP just yet, you never know what our designers will come up with next as we continue to expand platform!LeikkikokemusAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0VaikeustasoAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?25Hub
- in 10 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Only supports one motor at a time!GreveVridenSpelare2 | 35-44Ostettu henkilölle: SonBought two 88008 to connect to this, but when I do, it refuses to connect to either the remote or the bluetooth app on the phone. As soon as I disconnect one of the motors it reconnects to the remote and/or bluetooth app. Way to go Lego, and no warning about this, so now I'm stuck with a motor that I can neither use nor return since it's no longer is "unpacked".
Vastaus LEGO®-kaupasta29 October 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear you've experienced trouble connecting your Powered Up Motors to the hub, but we're always here to lend a helping hand. With multiple ports to support extra motors, you can bring your creations to life using two motors by selecting multiple coding blocks to be available in the programming area Powered UP app. Get access by tapping the "Blocks Available" option when you open a new project in the app. This should allow your hub to recognize multiple ports will be used — just ensure your hub has fresh batteries before giving this another try. If that doesn't help your motors connect and stay engaged with the app, give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service for more support.LeikkikokemusAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Rakennuskokemus: Advanced LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?15Hub