LEGO® Technic™ Control+
Connect your LEGO® Technic™ Liebherr R 9800 Excavator set (42100) and:
- Experience the feel of a real Liebherr R 9800 control dashboard in Multi-function control mode.
- Create amazingly complex motion sequences using pre-recorded movement blocks or record new ones with the Custom-built movement screen.
- Drive forward, reverse, steer, rotate the superstructure, extend, raise and lower the boom, open and tilt the bucket, and much more – all at the touch of a fingertip.
- Select on-screen drag patterns to command the boom, arm, and bucket with total precision with the One-touch screen.
- Complete challenges and unlock reward badges in Challenges & achievements mode. How many can you get?
- Get data feedback from your machine: boom and superstructure position, power usage, drive distance.
Connect your LEGO® Technic™ 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader (42099) and:
- Drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and traverse obstacles, and get real-time speed readings, tilt and speed logs and more in the Multi-function control screen.
- Drag a path with your finger in the One-touch screen and watch your model follow it with razor-sharp precision.
- Put your driving skills to the test and unlock badges in Challenges & Achievements mode.
Connect your LEGO Technic Top Gear Rally Car (42109) and:
- Drive, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and change gears, just like a real rally driver with the Multi-function control mode and Gyro control mode.
- Get the feeling of sitting behind the steering-wheel tilting your phone to control the Top Gear Rally Car with the Gyro control.
- Get real time data from your rally car: gear level, speed and tilt log.
- Put your rally car skills to the test and unlock bronze, silver or gold medals in Challenges & Achievements mode.
While we've tested on selected Android devices, this list won't automatically exclude your device unless it is outside the required minimal specifications.
- Bluetooth low power technology (Bluetooth 4.1 or higher)
- 1.5 GB ram
- Dual core processor 1.4 ghz
- 5” display or larger
- Android 6 or above
- Asus Zen phone 3 max (6.0.1)
- Samsung Tab S3 (7.0)
- Honor 9 Lite (8.0.0)
- Google Pixel C (8.1)
- Google Pixel 3 (9.0)
- Motorola One (9.0)
- Pixel 2 (9.0)
- Oppo A5
- vivo y81
- Sony Xperia R1
- Nokia 5.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9