Add a classic ship to your LEGO® Star Wars collection with Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter. The diminutive Jedi Master’s craft of choice features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters. Includes a minifigure and R2-D2.!
- Build Jedi Master Yoda’s starfighter with folding wings and spring-loaded shooters
- Featured in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV show
- Includes Yoda and R2-D2 figures
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 2” high, 5” long and 7” wide
- 262 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 7th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Yoda's Jedi Starfighterthasandman | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited for Yoda's Jedi Starfighter when I seen it in the future sets coming out, so it instantly went in the shopping cart. When I got the set, I was surprised with the size of the box as I figured it would be just a little bigger than a micro fighter, but in reality it is a perfect size. Opening the 262 piece lego set box, revealed 3 individual bags, a small sticker sheet and the instructions. The mini figures that came with it where, Yoda and R2D2. Both figures look like rereleases but with updated colours. Building the set only took 22 mins as there are 4 wings to build and the cockpit. Building the wings was the only boring part as you had to build 4 of them and then put them together in bunches of twos. The cockpit was the most fun part of building it. As a completed ship, the star fighter looks good for the size, but also lacks some minor enhancements. For example, when Yoda is placed in the straighter, there is no place to effectively put the lightsaber. The extra missile also has no place to be put as well. Overall, this product is a must have for a star wars collectorPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- February 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great little ship I didn't know existed!Stosyfir | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little set for a ship I didn't know existed until I saw the set (automatic assumption was clone wars which turned out to be accurate). Picked it up as coincidence when getting Poe's X-Wing. Hadn't planned on getting a second set but saw this and HAD to grab it (just a cool looking ship that displays the evolution from Jedi fighters to TIEs - looks like what the Interceptor came from). Anyways fun little set to build, was pretty quick but it's very sturdy. I actually am posting this mostly because people have the same problem.. no place for Yoda's saber! So I took a page out of Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter and stuck a 1x1 with a clip to the bottom of the ship (see image). It fits perfectly and doesn't obstruct it landed. Added a lever and a 1x2 slope to the cockpit as well to make it look like Yoda's not actually flying the ship with the force alone. Overall it's one of my favorites of the smaller ships for sure.March 8, 2018Todd, Customer ServiceHello! I’m glad you like Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter™. That’s incredibly observant, you must be a Jedi! Yoda doesn’t have a place to store his lightsaber while he’s piloting his Starfighter as it would normally be held on his belt, but it’s great that you’ve used your creativity to come up with a solution! Thank you so much for your feedback. I will pass your comments along to our designers. May the Force be with you!Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- January 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A nice set for any Star Wars collectorFatsomania36 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile I must admit I bought the set mainly for the Yoda minifigure, the ship itself is nice and I'm sure kids could have fun playing with it. It has spring-loaded lasers that shoot out when you push your finger down on their tips. The minifigures are great and I appreciate them being the prequel trilogy variants, rather than the hideous Clone Wars versions. I would not have bought the set otherwise. If you plan on buying this set, be aware that some of the R2-D2 heads may be slightly misprinted, but in my experience they've been printed quite straight.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- September 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yoda's Jedi Starfightermarkjacob007 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGET THIS SET ... GET TWO!!!! PROS: Excellent colour scheme love the Dark Green, Light Gray and Black,two awesome minifigs : Yoda and R2D2 ,great characters to have in your Star Wars collection. The ship is very sturdy and has poseable adjustments to the wings, to appeal to your flight style. Great ship base/set to redesign and make other star fighters inexpensively compared to buying individual pieces. CONS: I felt the wings were not complete (unfinished details) so added some extra pieces to make it complete in my view and really felt it improved the image. I added black pieces to detail the leading and trailing edges of the wings. See pics. Like other reviewers there is no place to store/hold Yoda's Light Saber, so I changed the 1x2 slope with a clip piece , also no console for Yoda to fly his ship ???? thus a tilt console was added, as Yoda adjusts his flight speed over a mystery planet. I also added a clip on the under side of the wing to add the green light bar of Yoda's saber. " Hmmmmm... It is well hidden, not you think" I am quite sure this set will not disappoint you or young padawans learning to fly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™